COF? Do providers like it?

why air shoot? when you can have a nice hot pussy to cum in? thats were i want to cum
I enjoy it! ....just don't get it in my hair

But I prefer to sit and come on his face...now thats hott!
I love when a guy c*ms all over my face Its so hot !
Ms. Geisha, you are incredibly attractive (showcase)!! Even more so after that statement.
I acutally have a regular of mine who loves this....... I don't mind it....... as long as I know ahead of time.....

Proper Clean up has to be done afterwards, I.E. wash make up off face!
I enjoy it! ....just don't get it in my hair

But I prefer to sit and come on his face...now thats hott! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Wow berk, you look so hott with your dark hair!!
Nice Change of pace!!
Nice Change of pace!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
I bet you still want to Fuck Me don't cha?
I think for me, its mostly the "C" part of COF i enjoy most. Hell give me a dart board and I'll shoot for points, put a bull's eye on your body and I'll get it there. If the military ever needs a jizem sniper, I'll swear in. But yea, the C part...dont...care....where...
I bet you still want to Fuck Me don't cha? Originally Posted by berkleigh
If she won't...I will dammit! And have you come (oops...cum...gotta stay on track with this thread) to your senses yet and ditched the latino dudes for sexy ass Russians instead!?
If she won't...I will dammit! And have you come (oops...cum...gotta stay on track with this thread) to your senses yet and ditched the latino dudes for sexy ass Russians instead!? Originally Posted by Neotek
Neotek...baby...I will make it public I suppose ... I'm Single (AGAIN)( no more latinos for me)

Call me .... you still have those COF pics we took?

You should post them ...they were hott!
In the civilian world there are many different kids of sex: GFE, role play, quickie, PSE, submitting myself only to her pleasure, even getting pleasure from anothers' pain or discomfort. In the P4P world it is more abouty the customer: what he wants and what he is paying for.

If COF is a priority I might convery that in my p411 profile, seek out providers whose reviews reveal that they participate in that activity, and mention it during screening or as things begin to progress BCD. But the question was, do the girls LIKE COF???

Do I like every aspect of MY workday? Obviously not.

So the amount of time required with hair, make up, etc. is immaterial to the question. In my idealistic world as I am driving to your amazing incall, I expect that adequate time was allowed before my sessions to fully clean up & primp for me--no matter how "dirty" your last session got. If that is not true I really don't want to see you nor whatever SP Hunter left in your hair.
Neotek...baby...I will make it public I suppose ... I'm Single (AGAIN)( no more latinos for me)

Call me .... you still have those COF pics we took?

You should post them ...they were hott! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Dude...single+dark hair. I am so there! Nah...I deleted 'em. Crazy I know, but it was safer that way, lol.

Nice Change of pace!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
I bet you still want to Fuck Me don't cha? Originally Posted by berkleigh
I agree with the dark hair, it looks really sexy on you.

And YES, I still want to fuck you - even more so with the dark hair.

netman
LOL - Thanks guys and KK!

Didn't know this thread turned into my hair but THANKS!

(sorry)
LOL - Thanks guys and KK!

Didn't know this thread turned into my hair but THANKS!

(sorry) Originally Posted by berkleigh
The only thing hotter than that would be COH (cum on hair). I did that once to a civilian friend of mine without trying. She got mad since she had a job interview afterwards. I must admit it seeing the cum drip from her blonde hair, pretty damn hot.