Trying this traveling thing again?

You're right about FW guys.
ft worth guys though, thats a diff story =) hee hee Originally Posted by AmberXoXo
That's good to know! I'm planning a road trip to San Antonio/Houston in November and was torn between Fort Worth and Dallas for a stop on the way home. Maybe I should check out Fort Worth after all, since I'll already be visiting Dallas in August.

And no problem Alexis, I'm always happy to help. Wishing you the very best during your travels!

Also, Santa Fe and Albuquerque are both lovely places to visit. They are not over saturated with girls like Texas, so love touring girls. I will send you a PM with the local board link.

xoxo Sophie
i considered NM but damn its hot this time of year!!!! PM me any info i might need to know about touring there... *pretty please with a cherry on top!*
i considered NM but damn its hot this time of year!!!! Originally Posted by AmberXoXo
You can't compare NM's heat to LA's heat. LA is soooooo humid, everyone is miserable. However, NM is a dry heat. It may be hot, but not nearly as miserable.