Do you have a Hobby "Trigger"? Besides your "Ahem"?

What's your Hobby Trigger?
(And can I touch it?....Just askin...)

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

YES! YES you can...
touch it

~1TGA
I don't think I have been around long enough to develop a 'trigger'. It usually boils down to time and money, when those two coordinate is when I get to play....

I do know that for like the past month I've always got some serious Chub goin'

Careful touchin' it you may put your eye out :P
1) When a Warm Wind Blows the Stars Around.

2) Looking at Showcases and finding the lady that matches my Signature line.

3) Sometimes it's as easy as noticing a woman that is VISIBLE in Coed or Chat. Or willing to Communicate back and forth through PM's or Emails.
Start a little Spark and watch it grow into a burning desired FLAME.

CG
  • Aflac
  • 02-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Stress from combating life challenges tends to increase all of my appetites and, although enjoying chocolate can be a type of psychological reward, there's nothing to match the type of stress release and reward you get from a good connection with the right lady.
Twice a week with the right lady, routine maybe.
If the lady has lots of pictures available. Especially ones with stockings and garter belt.

Knowing she may be available last minute, especially late night. Bang, I'm ready, I've got things done and have free time now.

Knowing she's not a drama queen.
...When Blanche on The Golden Girls starts looking like an option it's time... Originally Posted by txcwby6

If and when that happens, I'm saving my shekels for LASIK!!
My car has one, why can't I?
I fill the gas tank once a week, so about once a week, my batteries need to be recharged.

The car gets an oil change and all the fliuds checked every 3000 miles, so I like to schedule some special treatment for me, too. Maybe it is someone new that has caught my eye. Or experimenting with special treatments that I don't regularly pay for.

Of course, in these difficult economic times, the budget can be the limiting factor. Or, if I am paying the plumber $2500 to replace a pipe in the slab, then that puts a halt to playtime for sometime.

When funds are better and if I meet someone that really turns my knobs, then the frequency can increase because I have a need to know if it was a fluke or a repeatable experience.

When I look at a hot dog bun and picture it in a pair of crotchless panties...it's time.

When I start looking at the stained glass windows at my church and see a hot angel...it's time.

When Blanche on The Golden Girls starts looking like an option...it's time. Originally Posted by txcwby6
rotflmao!!!!!!!

If the lady has lots of pictures available. Especially ones with stockings and garter belt.

Knowing she's not a drama queen. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
ditto ditto ditto!!!
To those who let me touch it.......Hubba Hubba.
If you've got the Trigger...I've got the time.
(Is that a country song? Pretty sure it is....)

Holy Golden Girls Bat Man....

That was frakkin crazy! LOL.....Nice image. Being hot for ol Blanche.

I know I get horny as a June Bug just because! So, I certainly appreciate any and all reasons for calling.

It just always made me wonder.....getting those Last minute calls. Wonder what he was doing just now that made him want to see me. Naked.....

Haa....it's probably because I look damn sexy. Naked....or, yeah...naked. Well, in clothes too....but, you know...whatever.

Just sayin..

~Kelly TNT
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

and

You betcha!!!

Ok... now that I've indulged my inner smart-ass....

If you're looking for what it is that pushes a guy from lookin' to callin'... who knows?!?!? It's all of that & more.

In a nutshell, it's when intent meets motive & opportunity!!!
When I can save enough coins!!!!!!!!!!
Usually it happens when I am in the shower ....I get to thinking ..I sure would love to see so and so ....If I have the money ...I get out of shower preparing for her ....brush my teeth ,shave ,and call that special provider ....hoping she answers ...and has some time on her busy schedule to see me .......I am very spontaneous ,and dont usually plan ahead ,and hope she is available within an hour or two ...I love mornings ,before noon ,......if not I go on about my day ..and cry alot ..LOL.....T
There's something about 3 o'clock in the afternoon with time on my hands.

(Guys be very very careful, she doesn't want to just touch it.)
In general, the smell of clean hair stirs some desire. In particular, an ATF used to wash her hair with Pantene. To this day, if I get a whiff of Pantene, I start thinking about getting laid.

So, too, does the right scent. A woman on the elevator yesterday had a vanilla-scented cologne. Between that and her jeans and blouse, I was ready to hit the stop button.

Seeing just a but more than I should of what's underneath a blouse also gets me to thinking about hunting ujp some info on ECCIE.