The "FUN" Thread...

many years ago, I was walking up the sidewalk to an incall apartment and being somewhat nervous, not watching where I was walking, tripped over a sprinkler head at the edge of the sidewalk, fell flat on my face, spraining my hand when I braced myself, and tearing a huge hole in my new slacks.....

Recovering, I approach the door and this lovely lady, wearing a beautiful long black negligee with an oh so lovely slit up the side, revealing oh so lovely legs and elegent four inch heel strappy sandals, opens the door, smiling, until she sees me holding my wrist and looking down sees a giant hole in my slacks.....

As she is backing up into the hallway, she catches the hem of her long black negligee with the oh so lovely side slit in her strappy four inch heels and tumbles onto her butt onto the wood floor entryway...

I reach to help her up, and she accidently grabs my wrist, yes, the one I sprained on her sidewalk, and I yelp in pain and she lets go of my wrist and falls back onto the floor....

At this point, we are both laughing so hard, I reach down and remove her strappy four inch heels and help her into the kitchen where she packed an ice bag for my wrist which is now the size of my leg......

Standing in the kitchen, holding my ice bag, torn pants; she barefoot, touseled hair, her negligee strap hanging from her arm, she exclaims, " so, are you looking forward to making love?"

After much laughter, we never got around to having a session that day, I have seen her since and we have become fast friends, and recall our first encounter fondly......
some of the best sessions sometimes never even get around to sex. sometimes its all about making a connection
OK, not a funny story, but a nice revelation.

The other day at a social event, with two lovely lasses that I had seen BCD and who knew I'd seen both of them. We're hugging and having a nice friendly conversation like it's perfectly natural.

Then it hit me, where else but in the hobby could this happen?

Thank you!
LMAO I love these stories!
Let me first start out by saying my stepmom knows what I do... well... she thinks I am just a Domme. Anyway, I was supposed to go to see my family in Dallas for Christmas. I am also in the middle of moving my incall. I don't see clients at my place, but I had stored some "equipment" at my place. All of a sudden family up and decides they are coming to my place. I was rushing around trying to put everything in order and cook etc. Family comes and sits down at the dinner table. Stepmom asks me "what's that"? Me... oh umm ughh that's a skateboard ramp. We look at each other and had this moment of telepathy. I knew she was thinking she should not have asked. My little skateboard ramp was really a cock trampling box and my whole very conservative family was physically checking it out. Later on that night my step mom asked me " is that a new perfume on your bathroom counter"? I just gave her another.... please don't ask look. No that's toy cleaner. Toy cleaner? Yes, adult toy cleaner.
Explaining D/s equipment can be a bit... delicate.

Super-sweet, conservative GFE client: "Um... Natalie? What's that?"

Me: (Pretending not to be aware that there is something very large and unusual in the room) "What's what?"

SSGC: (Points to the St. Andrew's Cross in the corner.) "That."

Me: "Oh. That. That's for stretching."

Repeat scene with apartment maintenance men, civi friends and darling Granny.

Now let's hope they didn't notice the leather floggers and whips hanging from the closet door, or the bondage straps attached to the bed.
  • Paven
  • 12-29-2010, 11:58 PM
What the helk is a cock trampling box?
Come over.... bring a very naughty boy... and I will show you!
What the helk is a cock trampling box? Originally Posted by Paven
Yes. You three should meet.

Of course, I won't be taking part in any cock tramping, just FYI....
  • Paven
  • 12-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Come over.... bring a very naughty boy... and I will show you! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I don't know any, I'd have to post an ad in the paper lol
  • Paven
  • 12-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Yes. You three should meet.

Of course, I won't be taking part in any cock tramping, just FYI.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
It really doesn't sound like any kind of fun at all lol, but that's just my gentle spirit lol. I'm sure there are some bad boys out there for Brit!
I do!! Hehehe.... come watch any time, Paven. CENTER][/CENTER]. @ Damon, oh boo. Even if we tread lightly?
I don't know any, I'd have to post an ad in the paper lol Originally Posted by Paven
So I figured....That I would start a fun/happy thread. I will ask and hope that it stays that way. Not saying "other" threads are not fun.

So lets keep this thread for funny jokes, flirting or anything random as long as it's all in the name of fun !

So I will start, it's funny. I was at the movies the other night and had to pee sooooo bad. This big girl was making a mad dash for the restroom. I see the door open so I run faster for it (I had to go seriously bad), not paying attention I ran smack into the door and busted my ass! Hahaha. Next time I will go before the movie starts! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I went to a restroom at a movie theater and didn't really pay attention. It was the women's restroom lol
@ Damon, oh boo. Even if we tread lightly? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Are you threatening to trample Damon's beautiful cock? Oh, HELL NO.

Don't MAKE me pull this board over, young lady.
I do!! Hehehe.... come watch any time, Paven. CENTER][/CENTER]. @ Damon, oh boo. Even if we tread lightly? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Are you threatening to trample Damon's beautiful cock? Oh, HELL NO.

Don't MAKE me pull this board over, young lady. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Could we just go with the bare feet? No heels please...