hangem high

Frick Idiot, meet Frack Idiot!

Why are our resident Idiot's so damned obsessed with African American's in trouble with the law?

Perhaps they feel as long as the law is more focused on AA's, they will not pay much attention to the Idiot's Klan, errr Clan rally's.

Our resident Idiot Klaners, errr Claners are living proof that you can't fix stupid! Originally Posted by bigtex
You were the first person to bring race into it Tampon.
I am a little bit confused. The men were charged within less than 24 hours of their crime. Why isn't this a rush to judgement, and why isn't the prosecutor who filed the charges (over the weekend mind you) being attacked for being hasty?
I am a little bit confused. The men were charged within less than 24 hours of their crime. Why isn't this a rush to judgement, and why isn't the prosecutor who filed the charges (over the weekend mind you) being attacked for being hasty? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Stay calm SinS... The mayor Johnny Dupree sounds like a good guy. They are two different cases and should not be intertwined...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cr4nAD4GkQ
Two moms are NOT having a good Mothers Day!
Those to cops probably "bumped" the two suspects. Or even worse, they could have "dissed" them.
Watch this die down soon... There will be two funerals in a few days and not another word.

Freddy Grey's death will go on and on... all year long and Baltimore will burn. Welcome to Ozombieland, fuckers!
I'm sure Black Al had a zitty ass Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How would you know? Unless of course, Al joined you and COIdiot in a 3 way.

We will have to ask COIdiot if Al is a "Sweet Ass" too!
Here's another cop that was killed this week, Sergant Greg Moore in Idaho ... and nobody says a word about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb1OEzEWLNc
You were the first person to bring race into it Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was the first to bring race into this thread? As usual, JDIdiot starts a debate with no ammunition.

JDIdiot, did you not see the pictures of the two African American males in COIdiot's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot's first post?

If that is the case, please return to post #1 of this thread and let us know the "race" of the two (2) individuals prominently displayed in the pictures.

Yep, JD once again proves's himself to be an Idiot First Class.
You were the first person to bring race into it Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, the OP was the first person to inject race into it. He titled it 'hangem high' and prominently feature the pictures of two black suspects. C'mon.
Here's another cop that was killed this week, Sergant Greg Moore in Idaho ... and nobody says a word about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb1OEzEWLNc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
An average of 146 police officers have been killed in the line of duty over the last 10 years. Should the president attend each funeral? Should we hear about each and every single one of them?
Watch this die down soon... There will be two funerals in a few days and not another word.

Freddy Grey's death will go on and on... all year long and Baltimore will burn. Welcome to Ozombieland, fuckers! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
One of the cops was black... shoots a hole in your theory, jizzeater.
For those of you new here, what BigAssSux is referring to is an old barroom joke. I learned many years ago that if someone in a bar says to you, "Are you a turtle?", that person will have to buy you a drink if you respond, "You bet your sweet ass I am!" When my friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the correct response, hoping to get a drink at some point, and, besides, it's funny. BigAssSux, in his trademark moronic and feeble-minded way has taken it out of context, and thinks he's being funny. He's not, and we all know it. He's too stupid for real conversation, so let him have his fun.
  • shanm
  • 05-10-2015, 10:43 PM
For those of you new here, what BigAssSux is referring to is an old barroom joke. I learned many years ago that if someone in a bar says to you, "Are you a turtle?", that person will have to buy you a drink if you respond, "You bet your sweet ass I am!" When my friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the correct response, hoping to get a drink at some point, and, besides, it's funny. BigAssSux, in his trademark moronic and feeble-minded way has taken it out of context, and thinks he's being funny. He's not, and we all know it. He's too stupid for real conversation, so let him have his fun. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No shame in it bitch tits. If IFFY is your "sweet-ass" then he is your "sweet-ass". What you (and IFFYIdiot) do behind closed doors is no ones business but your own.

Stop picking on him BT!
When my gay blade friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the "Sweet Ass" response, hoping to get a date. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FIFY

No shame in it bitch tits. If IFFY is your "sweet-ass" then he is your "sweet-ass". What you (and IFFYIdiot) do behind closed doors is no ones business but your own.

Stop picking on him BT! Originally Posted by shanm
COIdiot's right that the term originated in their favorite bar of the gay variety. Apparently, the gay bar that they frequent, regularly uses the term "Sweet Ass" as a pick up line.

In any event, don't disturb COIdiot and his "Sweet Ass" butt buddy. They have been romantically involved since the very moment that COIdiot first propositioned "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot, several years ago.

COIdiot -----> <----- "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot

COIdiot, when do you plan to post the link to your "Another Realm" (IFFYIdiot) review for the Political Forum posters to see?

Or did you already link your highly personal review of "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot and I missed it?