What's the SEXIEST Thing You DID in 2009?!

I will personally have to say mine happened a couple of nights ago!

I was on a civilian date and after dinner, we went back to his place! He started a fire in the fireplace and proceeded to tear off my clothes! Made the most passionate love that I have ever experienced right there in front of the fire! Let's put it this way.......after 4 hours of great sex, I'm sore all over, but DAMN, it was hot!
Finding my true Dom and imagination this year.

Took 2 girls to a public Dungeon.

Got blown in a Parking lot standing in the door of her car with a cop 50 yards away

Started doing Dom training classes for some hobbyists.

Fucked in a window above a certain social event, Hi YaAll!

Fucked in a swinger's club, waching 2 girls eat each other

Dreamed of Spanking Fawn(da)! Will have to be a 2010 thing, damn ear....

Converted (or Perverted) several normal providers to the PPE way of truth and enlightenment!
Las Vegas... My Birthday... Strip view suite at Mandalay...
2 legendary no hold barred providers... 2 collars, 2 leashes, 2 sets of cuffs... 4 Hours of bliss Happy Birthday to me.

Oh and to make it just that much sweeter, donation was all craps table winnings.
Delanie Smith....
The sexiest thing I did this year???? That's easy.....Delanie Smith....
2009 was a great year for me. I saw quite a few women this year and it had it's ups and downs. However by far the highlight of 2009 was my first threesome with 2 amazingly hot women. Those ladies would be Cameron Coxx and Chloe Marie. It was a mind blowing session, and one that I still think of when I need a pick me up on a bad day. I've had some equally great sessions with Cameron and Chloe since then.

Honorable Mention :
* First Greek Session. It satisfied my curiosity, but not something I'll have a requirement for future visits.
* Freaky Visits with the beautiful, but unfortunately now retired SS. I hope she's doing well in her new life.
* Having sex in my office with a lady in another department. Going at it in my office during lunch was a huge thrill. Afterwards, she was curious as to why I had condoms in my office desk. I never answered that question, but we did use more of them for some afternoon get togethers.
* Having sex with my real estate agent in an empty property. I put a contract on the property shortly thereafter. Little did she know that I was already going to purchase the property However, it was great to see a non-provider "working" for her money.

Hot damn, 2009 was a good year. I wish everyone a safe & Happy New Year. Here's to 2010 topping 2009.