TV shows.

Yes! Two new episodes already. Tues at 10(9 central, I think) only only in FX.

Btw how I met your mother starts this coming week. Big bang as well. No bazinga, for real. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
Oh shit... somebody is gonna be spending some time on hulu tonight.
ok......whats SAMCRO........................ ...

I need to know.....if I dont know everything.....I get a headache...............
ok......whats SAMCRO........................ ...

I need to know.....if I dont know everything.....I get a headache............... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original
Well thanks hon..........but still............dont know cause I don't watch..................sh*t... .....anybody got an tylenol.........feel one comin' on.......face palm;
  • R.M.
  • 09-19-2010, 06:12 AM
I have seen one episode and it seems to be a good show.
To my fellow TV watchers with DVRs - here is a site that puts the Fall Line Up in a matrix format so you can see when the new shows start dates are:

The Futon Critic Fall Line Up
To my fellow TV watchers with DVRs - here is a site that puts the Fall Line Up in a matrix format so you can see when the new shows start dates are:

The Futon Critic Fall Line Up Originally Posted by ExNavyInHouston
Great link! Thanks. I didn't use to watch TV at all. In fact, I didn't even own a TV until 2007. But when I was deployed, I started watching all these TV shows on DVD and got hooked. Now I have a shitload of shows that I like and virtually every night there's something on that I'm following. It sucks...

BTW: I'm all caught up on Sons of Anarchy now... Hands down, my favorite show now that Lost is over.
I never did get into Lost and everyone seemed to love it.
Sons of Anarchy is GREAT.
Tonight starts a show on HBO about the Chicago mob?? Also, Justified WAS FRIGGIN great!!!
It was on FX and another must see,
FX knows how to make good shows...NipTuck/ Sons of Anarchy/ Justified!!!
See!! Justified...........he is so hotttt..................Whew.. .....ok.....Nip/Tuck was my fav for a long time.............
I rarely watch any normal primetime stuff, I'm waiting for "Eccie, the TV series".

I like Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and most of the survival shows.
"Making the cut" is pretty interesting also.

I watched Bear Grylls' series about the French Foreign Legion basic training yesterday. That is brutal. It's funny that if you are a French National you can't join. I guess cuz they are all pussies.
I rarely watch any normal primetime stuff, I'm waiting for "Eccie, the TV series".

I like Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and most of the survival shows.
"Making the cut" is pretty interesting also.

I watched Bear Grylls' series about the French Foreign Legion basic training yesterday. That is brutal. It's funny that if you are a French National you can't join. I guess cuz they are all pussies. Originally Posted by boardman

OH yeah.....Pawn stars.......been there.......before it got famous.............I used to go to Vegas once a year...my best girlfriend lives there....I'd take certain amount of $$ for gambling...........and when that was gone I'd go "pawn shopping"........you get the best deals there cause people let stuff go real cheap....cause either they're gambling like a fool................or they're trying to get back home..............
Here is another great site to check EVERY day in the AM to make sure your DVR is ready:

What to Tivo

They recently changed the format where you HAVE to click on: Read More › to get the full listing of shows.