Sebelius is GONE

Since you brought the subject up:

WISCONSIN & AMERICA WERE NOT "TRENDING" ROMNEY! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are living in the past... Porky
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 05:23 PM
You are living in the past... Porky Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

who are you trending ?
LexiLiar learned firsthand about handwriting when the General's forced his personal hero Rummy to disgracefully leave Shrub's Cabinet. He received his first lesson in Advanced Handwriting techniques when Republicans miserably lost the Mid Terms in 2006, largely because of his idol, Rummy. LL left ASPD for months and months and finally showed up just in time to get his next lesson in Advanced Handwriting Detection when the Repubes lost the White House to Obama in 2008.

That forced another extended leave of absence by LexiLiar. It was so peaceful during his absence. There was no bickering, or LYING. Well, you get the picture!.

This is how LexiLiar handles diversity.

And then he catches the next bus to Nowhere!

And LexiLiar calls himself a DEMOCRAT!

From Wiki:

Eight retired generals and admirals called for Rumsfeld to resign in early 2006 in what was called the "Generals Revolt", accusing him of "abysmal" military planning and lack of strategic competence.[88][89][90] Commentator Pat Buchanan reported at the time that Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, who tra

vels often to Iraq and supports the war, says the generals mirror the views of 75 percent of the officers in the field, and probably more."[91] Rumsfeld rebuffed these criticisms, stating that "out of thousands and thousands of admirals and generals, if every time two or three people disagreed we changed the secretary of defense of the United States, it would be like a merry-go-round."[92] Bush defended his secretary throughout, and responded by stating that Rumsfeld is "exactly what is needed".[93]

Rumsfeld shakes President Bush's hand as he announces his resignation, November 8, 2006.

On November 1, 2006, Bush stated he would stand by Rumsfeld as defense secretary for the length of his term as president.[94] Rumsfeld wrote a resignation letter dated November 6, and, per the stamp on the letter, Bush saw it on Election Day, November 7.[95] In the elections, the House and the Senate shifted to Democratic control. After the elections, on November 8, Bush announced Rumsfeld would resign his position as Secretary of Defense. Many Republicans were unhappy with the delay, believing they would have won more votes if voters had known Rumsfeld was resigning.[95]
Bush nominated Robert Gates to succeed Rumsfeld.[96][97][98] On December 18, 2006, Rumsfeld's resignation took effect. Originally Posted by bigtex

More Bush bashing... a one trick pony is all you are.
More Bush bashing... a one trick pony is all you are. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
i can hear it now in 2018 ....

".. it was ... errrrr .... what was that guy's name .... errrrr...."

"...anyway .... it was his fault."

and in 2020.....

and in 2025 .... it will just be "hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh " ... drool.

and in 2020.....

and in 2025 .... it will just be "hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh " ... drool. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suppose it is accurate for LexiLiar to call himself a Democrat.

All things considered, he is known as LexiLiar!
This Burwell woman is the minion who shut down the World War II memorial during the Obama created sequester. She was just following her orders....ironic that these were the men who fought others who just followed their orders 70 years ago.

Yes she is...I wonder if any repub will be smart enough to ask her before approving, if she will obtain and provide the real numbers and demographics of people who bought insurance on the exchanges? I doubt it, but I really don't want to wait until after the elections to find out.

and in 2020.....

and in 2025 .... it will just be "hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh " ... drool. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, the eternal optimist! It's already happening. BigKotex, Patient 0 of Bush Derangement Syndrome, will take it to his grave!

LL, the eternal optimist! It's already happening. BigKotex, Patient 0 of Bush Derangement Syndrome, will take it to his grave!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Delusion is beneficial as an excuse for out of step behavior.

BigTits and the Big-Tits-A-Like facilitate the lying by the President ... they believe it, call everyone else a 'LIAR," and then blame all the shit on the last guy .... OVER TWO ELECTIONS BACK!

But BigTits finally realized I am a Democrat and that is some improvement.
This Burwell woman ... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She's going to be perfect for the "entitlementists" on the board, WhereToFind and YouRong, et al. Her credentials are in the .... errrr.....

"BUDGET" handling!!!! Print and spend. Print and spend. Print and spend!
One Last Glitch for Kathleen Sebelius: ‘A Page Is Missing’

One last snafu for Kathleen Sebelius, who oversaw the rocky rollout of the Odumbocare website, healthcare.gov: The outgoing Health and Human Services secretary found herself missing a page from her farewell speech with President Odumbo in the Rose Garden ...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ge-is-missing/
Hmmm . . . I wonder what she wants to avoid testifying about? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Probably that all those people that signed up on the web site aren't actually covered. That it's a bogus Healthcare plan to lure and deceive the American public into thinking they have affordable health insurance. But just because she resigns doesn't mean it can't come back to haunt her. Just watch, someone least expected will leak some pertinent information and heads will roll. Happens all the time in corporate America. Why do you think all these CEO's are killing themselves?

Jim
Probably that all those people that signed up on the web site aren't actually covered.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Do you also share JD Idiot's belief that the missing 777 is currently parked on some remote island?

And do you also belief that the 777 is currently camouflaged from view by pot plants?

If so, you are eligible to become a card carrying member of the Idiot family.
Do you also share JD Idiot's belief that the missing 777 is currently parked on some remote island?

And do you also belief that the 777 is currently camouflaged from view by pot plants?

If so, you are eligible to become a card carrying member of the Idiot family. Originally Posted by bigtex
If you didn't sign up for Obamacare, I bet you're glad you didn't. As far as that plane is concerned no one knows where it is and at this point it's not worth worrying about anyway.

Jim
By now that plane could be anywhere Tampon, didn't you know that. Only you are obsessed with pot.