Pantyhose? Yes or No?

Pantyhose : )
NO pantyhose. Hopefully the skirt is short enough that a garter would keep peaking out if you were trying the sexy hose route! Spray tans(professional) are to the point now that no one knows the difference!

Cleavage YES, to the point that wen will think it's slutty if you are meeting with guys. If women are present go one button higher. Women dress for women, I tell all my vendors that attractive women are their best sales tool. The best saleswomen have the attire and how to wear it down to an art!
I shouldn't reply but ... in my experience - it strongly depends on the professionalism of your clientele. if you are dealing with a blue-collar type business decision maker - lay it on hot and heavy. many blue collar business owners I have worked with are pretty openly uncouth and loud about 'that hot chick' that is selling them some item.

however, in a white collar and professional atmosphere - being overtly sexual is not going to work AND may be a deterrence to making the sale. I have been in meetings with pretty professional ladies where the dress was very conservative (no cleavage, tops of stockings, etc.) and the questioning about product knowledge was very cordial. as soon as the lady showed she was intelligent about the situation, she was accepted - just like a man would be. on the other hand, when obviously attempting to draw attention AWAY from product knowledge and get a sexual response - that lady better be able to do calculus proofs in response because it was almost insulting. well to some men, in a business situation, it's HIGHLY insulting to be sexual.

just my .02 - good luck. if you weren't in the hunt for a cub ... I might like to meet you.
I shouldn't reply but ... in my experience - it strongly depends on the professionalism of your clientele. if you are dealing with a blue-collar type business decision maker - lay it on hot and heavy. many blue collar business owners I have worked with are pretty openly uncouth and loud about 'that hot chick' that is selling them some item.

however, in a white collar and professional atmosphere - being overtly sexual is not going to work AND may be a deterrence to making the sale. I have been in meetings with pretty professional ladies where the dress was very conservative (no cleavage, tops of stockings, etc.) and the questioning about product knowledge was very cordial. as soon as the lady showed she was intelligent about the situation, she was accepted - just like a man would be. on the other hand, when obviously attempting to draw attention AWAY from product knowledge and get a sexual response - that lady better be able to do calculus proofs in response because it was almost insulting. well to some men, in a business situation, it's HIGHLY insulting to be sexual.

just my .02 - good luck. if you weren't in the hunt for a cub ... I might like to meet you. Originally Posted by rogerdodger

Obviously opinions are like assholes, well all have them. I know three ladies that dress very nicely sparking imagination and showing more than enough to start the imagination. Two are in Medical sales and the other is a VP in insurance. All three have over 15 people each reporting to them. They can not only walk the walk but can talk the talk.

If you are an attractive female that knows your business inside and out you will get the male and female attention by dressing nicely and showing enough to lure eyes. The first person to balk gets their tongue stepped on from knowledge flowing!!!
Ix-nay on the antyhose-bay.
Well let's see the new business suit babe... I think you should go bare, lol But uh I don't have to worry about the boobs showing for me!

Miss Dreams

I just bought a business suit with a skirt instead of pants. I am wondering if it is sexier with pantyhose or without.

Ill be meeting with men so I am wanting them to notice that I am smart, and all that good stuff. But the bad girl in me wants them to be thinking about my boobs and legs and getting hard while trying to concentrate of the business deal .

What you guys think? Originally Posted by chellachella
and ditch the panties--or wear thongs {maybe a neon color!}

I think shock value is awesome....Those easily offended should be offended more often! lol

I had a young gent yesterday cum see me wearing a nice silky sand colored suit/silky neon blue shirt/deep black slacks and wearing neon orange socks with neon orange shoe laces ! So sexy!!
Obviously opinions are like assholes, well all have them. I know three ladies that dress very nicely sparking imagination and showing more than enough to start the imagination. Two are in Medical sales and the other is a VP in insurance. All three have over 15 people each reporting to them. They can not only walk the walk but can talk the talk.

If you are an attractive female that knows your business inside and out you will get the male and female attention by dressing nicely and showing enough to lure eyes. The first person to balk gets their tongue stepped on from knowledge flowing!!! Originally Posted by LA Man
as you say ... opinions are like assholes.

sorry - couldn't help it.
Ok all eyes were on the boobs, and they were covered up. Seriously ya cant hide dd's. So even with a button up professional look you men are still pervs lol.

I did pantyhose, didnt matter, the boobs stole the show.
Chella I love legs but have to admit, no matter what you had or didn't have on below the waist the only person that wouldn't notice your wonderful breast would have to be blind. Ohhh but then they would have to read Braille!