happy baby daddy day!

Baby daddies are frequently a big problem. Sorry you did not get more support, MB. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I'm not...I don't care either way.
I am sure. Inadequate financial support is one thing. No emotional support or involvement is perhaps a bigger crime.
Eh shit happens
My ex owes a good $15k at least, but I'm grateful he's not around. It's better that way in my particular situation. I know some men who treat their single mothers on Father's Day. I think it's sweet

As far as this thread goes, I have a strange satirical sense of humor.
My ex owes a good $15k at least, but I'm grateful he's not around. It's better that way in my particular situation... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Do we have the same ex?
Aww, Rocky is compassionate.
MB, you better off without the $$ or the sperm donor.ijs Even if he gave the money,,, it wouldn't make him a good father.
Father's Day and baby daddy day are two very different things. They should never be confused. Never. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

and 1 +1
they need to make "baby daddy" cards! Originally Posted by DallasRain

EEERRRRRR!! They need to make baby daddy castration gift cards...Hmmmmm
EEERRRRRR!! They need to make baby daddy castration gift cards...Hmmmmm Originally Posted by inquisitivone
There you go. Now we are talking.
Aww, Rocky is compassionate.
MB, you better off without the $$ or the sperm donor.ijs Even if he gave the money,,, it wouldn't make him a good father. Originally Posted by Lorde
I don't want the money. I haven't seen my father since my aunt (his sister) died 3 years ago. He missed nearly all of my birthdays, Christmas, and he refuses to claim my younger brother that looks JUST like him. Even HIS OWN family says it look like him. So he can go die in the ocean for all I care.

Now as for my son's father...he's dead to me. Been dead to me for 11 years. Washed my hands of it. I have better things to think about.