Best BBQ in Vegas

dickies is pretty gd. i havent found any bbq like back hm n tx.except when i make it myself
The open carry was sort of a joke. But good info nonetheless.

When I did the research for the NLV place I realized I know exactly where it is. Friend took me there but they were closed. Been in DDD and Food Network. That place just shot up to #1 on the list for sure.

CC I love burnt ends, just hard to compare Memphis BBQ to Salt Lick and the like back home.

Now to post a BBQ thread in San Diego.

One thing is for sure, you people are funny. Not a single comment about BBQ on a SHMB. This ain't Dallas CO ED no more.
Database error.
I've been in town 10 years and still haven't found good BBQ. I went to http://rollinsmokebarbeque.com place two weeks ago and everyone raves about it being the best place in LV but I personally didn't leave satisfied. I had the trio plate with brisket, links and rib and Mac and cheese for the side and I'm not rushing to go back. I guess I'm going to have to try the place in NLV.

Oh and yeah I just took my CCW class last week and learned you don't want to fool with open carrying up in NLV. They don't uphold the State law and it isn't right but they will just make your day hell so not worth it. But if your going to NLV you might want to carry anyhow for your protection....
Did Mulls. Good but the brisket isn't smoked enough to pass my favorites. Very very tender, good amount of fat and the hot sauce had a good kick.

Hot links weren't very hot, but tasty nonetheless.
Picky bastard LOL!
Someone mentioned it earlier and I had forgotten, there is a Dickeys BBQ (THE Dallas Dickeys, franchise) in town. Its in front of the LV Premium Outlets, south down the strip, past 215.
Picky bastard LOL!
Someone mentioned it earlier and I had forgotten, there is a Dickeys BBQ (THE Dallas Dickeys, franchise) in town. Its in front of the LV Premium Outlets, south down the strip, past 215. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh gag me! Franchised BBQ chain cooking. Best BBQ in Vegas is what is shipped there from Texas or KC. Geesh
Ohh, yeah, gotta agree, I have zero interest in Dickeys. I remember when the Dickeys first opened in Lubbock in 2008 (I think). Lubbock only really had one good place (downtown, when they are out, they are out type place) and everyone flocked there.

Sorry CC, I just love my BBQ. Mull's was damn good though.
  • quzi
  • 07-13-2014, 12:44 PM
I remember going to Dickeys a few times but it was always due to some special. Otherwise, not a real fan (I'd probably lean towards Famous Dave's instead of Dickeys).
Alright you have me convinced. I'm going to Mull's in the next couple of weeks and will report back Boltfan. Dickies didn't cut it for me either. I put that and Famous Dave's in the same category.

Btw was just in SD and if I wasn't traveling with the boss I would have enjoyed some of the fine ladies of sunny San Diego for some room service... Looks like I'm going to have to make another trip out soon.
Oh its good lvpete. I plan to return many times.
Oh gag me! Franchised BBQ chain cooking. Best BBQ in Vegas is what is shipped there from Texas or KC. Geesh Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Ohh, yeah, gotta agree, I have zero interest in Dickeys. I remember when the Dickeys first opened in Lubbock in 2008 (I think). Lubbock only really had one good place (downtown, when they are out, they are out type place) and everyone flocked there.

Sorry CC, I just love my BBQ. Mull's was damn good though. Originally Posted by Boltfan
There is a reason I forgot about it originally.
Mulls is still the best in town as far as I'm concerned.
Friend of mine tried Rolling Smoke and loved it.
http://rollinsmokebarbeque.com/ Originally Posted by quzi
is really good! one of the best in vegas!
Met the owner of that place recently. Going to visit tomorrow for lunch!
Write us a review Bolt. Maybe I have a new favorite