Real unemployment is 18%

That is one aspect of why Jewish people vote the way we do, ... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I wasn't aware that the Jewish community within the U.S. favored programs based on multiple generations of entitlement recipients and those policies that disfavor small businesses.
Sammy Davis Jr. voted GOP, Dr. Laura Schlessinger votes GOP, Allen Dershowitz is a classic liberal who supports torture to find the ticking time bomb and the death penalty, the late Eric Cantor was a Jewish GOPer, Don Rickles supports the GOP, and how can we forget the godfather of conservativism, Barry Goldwater or the king of Neocons Irving Krystal. All Jews, all the time
Sammy Davis Jr. voted GOP, Dr. Laura Schlessinger votes GOP, Allen Dershowitz is a classic liberal who supports torture to find the ticking time bomb and the death penalty, the late Eric Cantor was a Jewish GOPer, Don Rickles supports the GOP, and how can we forget the godfather of conservativism, Barry Goldwater or the king of Neocons Irving Krystal. All Jews, all the time Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now, there is a statistically significant group. A dead black guy, a psycho-shrill Svengali, a loud-mouth lawyer, an out of work legislator, an over-the-hill comedian and a one-time presidential candidate who took one of the worst shellackings in POTUS electoral history. Still a fucking dunce, I see.

Jews are Democrats. In 2008, less than 13% identified with the GOP. Somewhat dated but still pretty close, I suspect. http://images.politico.com/global/20...y072012op.html

Now, go read the jew lawyer's post about how much smarter the jews are than everybody else and you will know the reason why they are Democrats.

What time does your cafeteria duty shift end tonight? I'll be looking for your reply admiral.
Now, there is a statistically significant group. A dead black guy, a psycho-shrill Svengali, a loud-mouth lawyer, an out of work legislator, an over-the-hill comedian and a one-time presidential candidate who took one of the worst shellackings in POTUS electoral history. Still a fucking dunce, I see.

Jews are Democrats. In 2008, less than 13% identified with the GOP. Somewhat dated but still pretty close, I suspect. http://images.politico.com/global/20...y072012op.html

Now, go read the jew lawyer's post about how much smarter the jews are than everybody else and you will know the reason why they are Democrats.

What time does your cafeteria duty shift end tonight? I'll be looking for your reply admiral. Originally Posted by timpage
He could have mentioned many more, suck as Mark Levin, and my personal favorite, Judah P Benjamin.
I grant you most of my family votes Democrat for now. I can't see them voting for Juan Valdez when the Hispanics take over Texas, though.
Pero, me gusto las latinas flacas y bonitas!

What time does your cafeteria duty shift end tonight? I'll be looking for your reply admiral. Originally Posted by timpage

You say this because they're all Jews right? I wonder what you want me to reply to. You didn't say anything worth replying to....other than you're a bigot but we know that already.