Please don't take advantage of my reviews

If a provider gets such a request, she should report the offender for leaking ROS information. Even if they are lurkers, they obviously have an account here for the PA to attach to. This should apply regardless of if the information is in ROS or not, activity happened or not (even though CJ says this post is in reference to activities that did not happen and was not in the review), as the conversation claims to be compromising ROS information.

Ladies, if you have such a conversation, report it. If it happens over the phone or email, verify their handle here and then report it. Attempts to push for more menu items by this method should be frowned upon by all of us.
What all hobbiests should remember is that ANY AND ALL BCD activities is a YMMV thing, decided by the lady at the time of the session. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
when I first started to use ASPD just about every review had YMMV listed in the activities..and you are 100% right

every girl is YMMV every time also REB is YMMV too
It is impossible to police the problem as you guys want to do so...........the cure is worse than the disease.........quit worrying about the providers feelings and keep writing honest reviews (or not, as you like).
quit worrying about the providers feelings and keep writing honest reviews Originally Posted by dearhunter

Honest reviews improve EVERYONE's Hobby experience in the long run.
I will just add that CJ calls them as he sees them and is honest and straight forward. YMMV is always the provider’s prerogative whatever the experience was. I always do the same as writing an honest review of what one might expect makes this board good for both parties. Hobbyist and provider. So CJ, it’s not anything you reported or even implied so keep writing. It’s good for the providers you see and good for us as we walk in your foot steps, but with smaller entertainment budgets J
CJ,

All of us greatly appreciate your reviews (or at least I do). YMMV is a truism and I know from back in my ASPD/TER days in Phoenix my ATF had an exceptional menu...for some. Anytime she got those comments (not just specific to me) her response was simple. your half the gentleman so your getting half the services. Show me you deserve more and you'll get it....otherwise go elsewhere.