Fly open

Figure 8 racing with herbie the love bug ? The lighter side of things Originally Posted by slickahhughs
I had that book, "How to hotrod big block Chevy's" back in the 70's. Had yellow ceramic coated headers on the cover I believe. Those were the days. I was a teenager with a shoebox chevy sporting a big block and 4 speed m22.
Cool car. Love them with a straight axel. Yep 1965 was a great year for chevy fans the 425 hp 396 square port. My first 396 I put in a silver 71 monte carlo 3800 stahl th350 I was 14 with a school lic. Built it my self car ran 12.40 on the vericom with M. And H race masters on pump gas. Love the big block but I'm a smokey yunick and bill grumpy jenkins. Dyno don nickleson kinda guy. The mighty mouse motor. My friend had a chevelle stock car that had bb chevy in it on the hood it said. No replacement for displacment. I miss him he died to soon. Take care
I had that book, "How to hotrod big block Chevy's" back in the 70's. Had yellow ceramic coated headers on the cover I believe. Those were the days. I was a teenager with a shoebox chevy sporting a big block and 4 speed m22. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
. I get it now. Falpha that car had dual quads. The lighter side of things
look at their zippers/flies :^{}