WHO E'fn Did it?!?!

LMAO ^^^ it does look like a " look at me threAD ".

Sry T.
Ah'm a-gonna guess

It were Keyser Soze
What did it in 'er butthole
Wif a dollah store loofah
If'n yew thinck ol' Toyz is tooo ruff on l'il miss EFN, jus' be thankful thet them thar Ray Rice feller din't git a-holdt o' her instaid! Thet l'il guy packs one helluva wallop!
  • Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 02:19 PM
If'n yew thinck ol' Toyz is tooo ruff on l'il miss EFN, jus' be thankful thet them thar Ray Rice feller din't git a-holdt o' her instaid! Thet l'il guy packs one helluva wallop! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Bitch came at him. It was self defense. If a guy had spit in his face, and bull rushed him in an elevator people would be singing his praises.

Now I'm not condoning hitting a woman...I'm not...but take the emotion out of it and think "who attacked who first"?

And I don't give a flying fuck what a few lurkers think of my posts. You won't see me hiding behind a fake name or changing mine to hide my tracks. I say what I think...attempt to back it up with facts (even when I try to be humorous about it).
Toyz IMHO, you left out several other options which may actually solve the case:

TS-SL, with a turkey baster in the outhouse. Mystery solved.

You're welcome,

G
You might be on to something ^^^^^^
Great Thread, I don't know what all the hurt feelings are about. Get a sense of humor, if you aren't the babies father then you won't have to worry about ending up on Maury with GB crew waiting for the DNA results.
Good point about the turkey baster, I always make sure my hats get flushed.
Giving this person attention for her antics only rewards her poor behavior. Just my 2¢.
  • Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Toyz IMHO, you left out several other options which may actually solve the case:

TS-SL, with a turkey baster in the outhouse. Mystery solved.

You're welcome,

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
I KNEW I was missing something!

+

+
=
I hope by your shark reference you are NOT referring to me.

I knew David was going to come up with his "Ah blame Obumma" phrase.
  • Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Giving this person attention for her antics only rewards her poor behavior. Just my 2¢. Originally Posted by Centaur

What person my friend?

Go read my initial post again...where did I mention the name of anyone?

{{{Sometimes we see what we want to see, but when we examine it again..there is nothing there}}}

I admit it. I was me. With the turkey baster in the conservatory.

Let's see where this goes!!!
  • Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I hope by your shark reference you are NOT referring to me.

I knew David was going to come up with his "Ah blame Obumma" phrase.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
There are many sharks in the sea...the well known "Great White" the lesser known "Little Purple"...could have been any of them.
There are many sharks in the sea...the well known "Great White" the lesser known "Little Purple"...could have been any of them. Originally Posted by Toyz
Well according to SOMEONE on here, it couldn't have been me because my fin got severed too many times.