Prepping for Anal - the Master Class

I listen to every body. That sounded like it was a good idea.
I enjoy a good butt banging by a hot lady wearing a strapon. I have had an enema fetish since I was introduced to them by a girl I was dating in college...another story..another time. I usually set up my play a day or to ahead of time so I have time to properly prepare, which is fun in its own right. About 24 hrs before playtime I will eat a high fiber food, personally I like spinach. Love how it tastes, it evacuates you naturally and it is easy to identify when it has been through your system which takes me about 12hrs. Experiment with yourself and see how long it takes. If you don't like my veggie of choice pick your own fav, but greens really work well. After the spinach has passed I usually do a high colonic with a little castile soap, followed by several clear water enemas to clean out. Your colon absorbs quite a bit of water quickly so a little salt in the enema is not a bad idea. After you are running clear water in and clear water out, just allow yourself 3 or 4 hours to pass any more water or to absorb it. A nice sudsy bath or shower and you are squeeky clean inside and out. I agree with Zoe that there is nothing worse than the friction from a little unanticipated poop. Especially when you are supercharged and ready for fun.
Btw, after you give yourself a good cleaning out, drink some gatorade and enjoy some yogurt. Replaces the electrolites and the good bugs in your system.
I certainly agree with Zoey that any prolonged, vigorous, or big object play should be preceded by a good cleaning out.

It sounds like my experiences are similar to others, and that if I'm going to do a good job of cleaning out and NOT have leaks, that at least 3 or 4 hours before play time is the way to go.