Just had dinner with Lady Y......

Its amazing how a happy up beat thread turns into shit because people want to take one persons opinion and turn it into a personal attack on them.
We all have opinions and although some may rub us wrong it doesn't mean its an attack on you or what you believe.

Lets all kiss and make up.
Wow - I am a vet several times over and support vets and their issues, but I find nothing to support in this semi-coherent rant. Originally Posted by oldguy57
Talk about thin skin!!! I was and may still be considered a hippie but was not offended in the least. As my dad always said: "what is it with you guys ?!?!?!"
We need more fucking and less fighting.
We need more fucking and less fighting. Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
hell yeahhhhhhhhhhh
I will not apologize for my statements or rants as some of you call it against someones use of stereotypes against whom he admits has no knowledge about.
I will not apologize for my statements or rants as some of you call it against someones use of stereotypes against whom he admits has no knowledge about. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Then next time take your rant to the Sandbox and leave these threads to hobby discussions.
I agree with Lady Y......
Mercedes and Milady - I am so glad that you enjoyed your lunch. I am so sorry for the drama. It makes me wonder about what is important. To me what is two ladies having lunch and enjoying each others company. It is not about a guy with issues.