VOTING

Based on the replies I do wonder if the board is more of a red state than a blue state? Originally Posted by tbone77494
Hell the fuck YEAH!!!
Not being rude sweety but come on you could have just googled the answer instead of making a post on eccie about it. Originally Posted by Anna Rose
Just like every fucktard on this board who make multiple posts about shit thats already been discussed many times... When they simply could use the search but they dont... If you didnt like my question you didnt have to respond... Its simple.. I wasnt asking you anyways...

You just joined & your attitude is already crap ha your going to be so successful... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

No one can take my wifey YUMMY MARIE place ijs
No one can take my wifey YUMMY MARIE place ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Pssst - she's been sleeping around on you.
Don't make Dorthy mad ... she will turn into Dorothy.
Don't make Dorthy mad ... she will turn into Dorothy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Then you can be her Friend.
Pssst - she's been sleeping around on you. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

She always comes back ijs
Damn, you are forgiving ...
Originally Posted by zerodahero
+1000

I'm constantly amazed at how people can vociferously defend their political party while being buttfucked by them. To hell with red and blue - they're all criminals. The only voting procedure that seems to work is to NEVER vote for an incumbent.
I vote for Dorthy.