PROVIDERS: Do you have tattoos? If so, how many? If none, YAY!

I don't have any simply because I never had the time, money, and inclination all at the same time and nothing ever 'spoke to me' so much that I really wanted to pay to have it on my body forever. Always seemed to me to be a 'vanity' thing as well and Im very pragmatic and never had the need for that kind of expression.. I express myself other ways.
On others I very much appreciate a good tattoo and it tells me alot about who someone is, and being a 'people person' and very curious and interested in what makes up someones psyche, I love to check them out. Never found them 'distracting' or 'distasteful' on ladies I have known , at least those with nice quality ones with some meaning to them.. sure I've seen a few people with bad ones and just kinda shrugged off learning that they were someone who perhaps made their share of bad or impulsive decisions (or served time in the wrong places, or what have you).
Art is art, and beauty is beauty, in all its glorious and varied forms.
  • jelq
  • 11-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Posting this from my phone because quite frankly appalled that people who are open to the hobby would be so close minded about body modification. Is it to e rryones taste? Obvs not, but still judging all peeps with tats based on the shitty ones sported by your avg junkie stripper is not going to do anyone any good. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Sorry. I just hate tattoos. Women who have them... huge turn off. Just My Opinion.

It seems that others share my thoughts.

Problem is most everyone that I have seen pics of in Kansas City have too many tattoos. And it makes me NOT want to hang with them.

They could be the sweetest, nicest person in the world. Tattoos are gross, IMO.
Posting this from my phone because quite frankly appalled that people who are open to the hobby would be so close minded about body modification. Is it to e rryones taste? Obvs not, but still judging all peeps with tats based on the shitty ones sported by your avg junkie stripper is not going to do anyone any good. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Nobody is dogging tatoos. Some look great and some look like shit. I thinks its more the girl than if she is tatooed or not
Sorry. I just hate tattoos. Women who have them... huge turn off. Just My Opinion.

It seems that others share my thoughts.

Problem is most everyone that I have seen pics of in Kansas City have too many tattoos. And it makes me NOT want to hang with them.

They could be the sweetest, nicest person in the world. Tattoos are gross, IMO. Originally Posted by jelq
Noted.
Nobody is dogging tatoos. Some look great and some look like shit. I thinks its more the girl than if she is tatooed or not Originally Posted by burkalini
Erm........except for the person who started this thread. Who is local to me. Which is kind of the reason this thread bothers me. And I believe that I made the point that some are terrible and some are not. /shrug
After some thought I would like to clarify that I don't have a problem with personal preferences, I do have a problem with trolls.
That a girl with a Spider Tattoo could make sooooo much $$$$$$???

[BTW, I once asked a lady about her small tattoo: how much did it cost? was it painful? She said, "Yes, it cost a lot." And, her friends said they didn't hurt. She said, "It hurt like hell."]
In one of her poems Mary Karr writes about a man who”longs to date a tattooed girl, because he wants a woman willing to do stuff she’ll regret.” Don’t we all? Originally Posted by jokacz

I love that notion for some reason.
I dont have any tattoos i dont like needles and when older imagine how they will look...i do know that some clients dont like tattoos, i used to do two girls with a girl who had alot of them and she got few calls from upscale gentlemen usually on young men wanted to book her....but to each its own so hey
I have 2 tattoos.....one on my lower back (I think it's pretty and it was given to me as a gift for my 40th birthday), and the other is a small rose just inside my pelvis and only seen by select gentlemen. '-) I got that one in my early 30's. Do I regret either one? no. Do I think I ever will? no. Neither can be seen even with a minimal amount of clothing.

I wouldn't consider myself a wild child (too responsible), and although I appear to be the "soccer Mom" type of lady when out and about in public most of the time, I'm definitely not "the average" anything. I don't judge others by their choices concerning tattoos, and prefer to be with those who are not quite so judgmental about such things. While I've known some people who have quite a few, after being around anyone who does for a bit, I don't even notice them much. I'm not that easily distracted, I guess.
Flawed poll. No such thing as a tasteful tattoo. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
What??

That's alright.... I still love ya! You have been around for too long for me not to!
I have two....one anklet that I had gotten just when I had turned 18, which was something I had picked off of the wall of the parlor, and only got it because I could....then the second is a partial back peice, one in which I had taken a picture I really liked and had it drawn into a tattoo with a few changes made to it. I think the second is art, and I am very proud of it....the first one I just need to get it re-inked and looking a bit better. I do not regret either one! AND both can be easily covered.

Flawed poll. No such thing as a tasteful tattoo. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Bollucks!
Originally Posted by DallasBella
Now if you can see those wings only in black light...that is sooooo kewl!!!!