Question about an offer that was made to me???

What is a drill date? I admit it, I'm fucking dumb. I googled drill dates including the word whore (I beg your pardon) and slang and get nothing that stands out. I get the concept of drilling her, not Body Double style, but I don't see why a quick drilling would be excluded. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Read her "about me", she's in the military. (I assume the reserves.) Drill dates... Military Drills...

Is it just me or did anyone else notice she has been banned?
Never ends up good. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Ever, ever, ever...
It all comes down to maturity communication and realistic expectations. Only you can know by your personal relationship at this point, chemistry and how well you want to get to know him down the road.

Best of luck...
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2014, 03:15 AM
The reason I'm on this board is because I don't want to fuck the SAME PERSON 30 times a month... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
30 times a month? Hot damn alt, I'm impressed!

assuming he is not going all out on a $50K SRT model, a nicely decked out version can be had for $30-35K Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Yeah, they really needed to make more clear which version Walter White bought for his son. As soon as the episode ended I looked up the Challenger and thought, "Hell, even Roaringfork could pay cash for that sucker."