cancelations

See miss Dallas that's a issue cause when I came here I had like 3 prebooks and only one showed up this morning, which is the whole reason I came here, if I knew this was going to be the case I would have stayed home cause my cr gents started calling and I feel bad now cause they never cancel on me, there always on time ( in usually behind time) and they're great.
I am sorry that happened to you babe....were they from here??
Yes, y'all know I screen like I'm CSI lol I got like 3 I'm sick and two job called me in, in two days though really
Cancellations and NCNS can really fuck up an otherwise pretty good day. I'm with livin on this. Life happens, but not that much.
Sorry to hear about all the ass hats in Des moines. I'd love to see you in CR, I'm working overnights right now and would either need to see you in the morning or evening. Whenever is good for you, I'm coming from the Iowa City area and could call the day before to set a general time.
I guess I have the same question as Dallas did. Do they have ECCIE handles and P411 accounts? To me P411 clients would be just as valuable to providers as the P411 providers are to me. I'm not saying it would be bullet proof but if you have a positive ID on the client then chances are they will not behave badly. Just spoke with a provider this weekend with the same problem in des moines therefore she will only be available in cedar rapids from now on. I'm really sorry Shayla, I understand this is your job. I did cancel on a provider once and I felt so bad that she is now my atf. Guess it worked out for both of us.
I had two cancel that where on the board and one that wasn't. Its getting so that the BP guys are more reliable. I won't call them out this time but if they schedule again and do the same crap I will. That is if I let them schedule. I'm nice though and give them two chances there won't be a third.
Dsm is one of my favorite cities. However, it's hit or miss. One trip, everyone shows up, everyone tips, everyone is awesome. The next trip, no one calls, everyone is 20 mins away then they don't show up. Or they come in with no donations! (Happened yesterday) But don't give up! My advice is to just try again on a different trip. Dsm and its gents have a lot to offer, just keep coming back and you'll hit it on time!
Next time, I want to hit that! Hope you come back to DM.
Dsm is one of my favorite cities. However, it's hit or miss. One trip, everyone shows up, everyone tips, everyone is awesome. The next trip, no one calls, everyone is 20 mins away then they don't show up. Or they come in with no donations! (Happened yesterday) But don't give up! My advice is to just try again on a different trip. Dsm and its gents have a lot to offer, just keep coming back and you'll hit it on time!
I was speaking with a provider who is out East and she told that Des Moines is not getting the reputation of a non pre-booking, lots of cancellations destination. It already has it. Originally Posted by livn2do
That reputation has been around for at least a decade.