Male-Female Interactions at get togethers.... Guys.... You really need to learn to communicate better..... Ladies..... You really need to take a little more initiative....

Played a bit too much wow have we? Lol
hmmm...

I thought you were more of a Prophet? Originally Posted by Whispers
In some circles, we are called Prophet. I've gone by many names.. Messiah, Anti-Christ, Zarathustra, Thanatos, and even Entropy in some.

But I've recently taken up bowling again, and prefer the name Buddy.

• Ivory
  • 11-12-2010, 09:50 AM
part of the success I have with the ladies I meet comes from a willingness to listen as well as an ability to get a lady to open up and talk a bit..... Originally Posted by Whispers

You've got to stop swimming around in your own mind. That is a dangerous neighborhood that you should not go into alone. It creates too much fantasy, when the reality is that you would be talking to yourself if you didn't have a wallet.

For me "meeting women" at a SC luncheon is easy because what I look like does not matter anymore. I am attractive to them, well my cash is at least lol Originally Posted by sixxbach
See? Sixx gets it.
I'm Ready........

You've got to stop swimming around in your own mind. That is a dangerous neighborhood that you should not go into alone. It creates too much fantasy, when the reality is that you would be talking to yourself if you didn't have a wallet.

See? Sixx gets it. Originally Posted by Ivory
Darlin I have no delusions regarding a girls interest in the size of my wallet....

Just as I am sure you didn't think for a moment you had a chance in that contest last night..... What a Gong Show that is huh? But it is a way to get yourself into a club for a few hours that would not normally put you on stage any more .

I've never faulted you for your smarts!
I'm Ready........ Originally Posted by Elephant
Keep in mind who owns the PopCorn Concession here! Did you want extra butter?
  • Ivory
  • 11-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Darlin I have no delusions regarding a girls interest in the size of my wallet.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Well it certainly isn't the size of your dick or your waist size that's interesting them.
Just as I am sure you didn't think for a moment you had a chance in that contest last night..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Leave it you to hijack your own thread for your own personal vendetta. But, you're quite right. I have never won a contest ever, even in my late teens which is your age preference you constantly proclaim, and obviously to match wits with. I was there for the $300 consolation prize of working the floor.
I've never faulted you for your smarts! Originally Posted by Whispers
Some things are simply irrefutable.
I'm surprised y'all didn't duke it out in the club... Now that is popcorn worthy
But, you're quite right. I have never won a contest ever........ I was there for the $300 consolation prize of working the floor. Originally Posted by Ivory
But it is a way to get yourself into a club for a few hours that would not normally put you on stage any more Originally Posted by Whispers
I think I said that first!

See... Here is that "communication" problem at work....
  • Vyt
  • 11-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Wait a minute, Ivory was at Palazio last night? (And I thought she was leaving town and all us Jabba the Hutt types behind)

And Whispers was there?

Surely... someone took a cell phone video... please!
That's what I'm saying lol I'm surprised ww3 didn't happen in there
  • Ivory
  • 11-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Wait a minute, Ivory was at Palazio last night? (And I thought she was leaving town and all us Jabba the Hutt types behind) Originally Posted by Vyt
Yes I'm still in town and dancing at the Landing Strip. I made a rare Thursday night Palazio appearance at the last minute. Going to stay in Austin until mid December tying up enexpected loose ends, and enjoying the nice weather!

For the record, I don't have a problem whatsoever with Jabba the Hut types...I just don't like Jabba the Hut types who also happen to be assholes.
Well as one of you mentioned, most guys view socializing as "advertising," its awkward to say the least. I make sure to say hi and introduce myself to everyone, but I only sit down next to the ones that act like they're interested in talking to me. Not the ones interested in "seeing" me, but talking to me. I know a lot of the guys are at least somewhat shy and don't know how to show interest, but you can only put yourself out there so much without feeling uncomfortable, no matter their reason.

Oh, and Whispy I was right about the girl wasn't I?
Oh, and Whispy I was right about the girl wasn't I? Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
Whispy?

Whispy?

Whispy?

Where the hell is that damn RTM button!... SIXXBACH!!!!!!!!

Maddie.... Maddie... Maddie...... Whatever am I going to do with you.....

Wait... never mind..... You probably have an answer for that..... You have an answer for everything.....

I can honestly say last night was a bit unique.....

It's the first time not one.... but TWO of the guys showed up with a present for me...

Ceales who was basically "ReGifting" the P10 Dancer......

and yours which was so nicely gift wrapped..... How could I refuse your generosity?....

Actually though...... there were a couple of mishaps and the evening did not go quite as planned ....... we only had time for appetizers and the main course will have to be another night..... Wanna be dessert?

OMG... Wait.... What's wrong with me... You are one of the guys now... I can't be saying things like that to you!

Crap... This is so confusing....

Just another example of communication difficulties......
Oh my God! How did you know I'm a sucker for desserts?

I think Whispy is an adorable name to go with your adorable personality!