The REAL Lie of the Year Award is given to ...

I was just using the same kind of logic the Obama-ites used when talking about all the jobs the stimulus saved (shovel-ready and all that). Originally Posted by filbone
No you weren't. Obama did not cause a nationwide panic when he promoted the stimulus package. Nor did he try to.

The Ebola freak out machine did.
Not a single lib-retarded jackass in this forum has explained or reconciled the hypocrisy of Odumbo's Ebola policy wherein Odumbo and his crew thinks Ebola is dangerous enough to require that service personnel NOT involved with Ebola patients be quarantined; yet, individuals in direct contact with Ebola patients were allowed willy-nilly to come and go as they damn well please?!?!? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK, dipshit, you probably need to provide a link to "Odumbo's Ebola policy."

Because you're making shit up again, IBIdiot.

You swallowed on the Big Ebola Lie, hook, line and sinker and are still blaming this American plague on POTUS.

That's why you were overwhelmingly favored over such notable dipshits as Whir-LIE-turd and JDIdiot as the Dipshit of the Year.

Did you get a flu shot? No need to spread deadly diseases to, ahem, "close" friends.

OK, dipshit, you probably need to provide a link to "Odumbo's Ebola policy."

Because you're making shit up again, IBIdiot.

You swallowed on the Big Ebola Lie, hook, line and sinker and are still blaming this American plague on POTUS.

That's why you were overwhelmingly favored over such notable dipshits as Whir-LIE-turd and JDIdiot as the Dipshit of the Year.

Did you get a flu shot? No need to spread deadly diseases to, ahem, "close" friends.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again you have failed to proffer an intelligent explanation for Odumbo's hypocritical Ebola policy, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.