What are some ~fun things to do over the holidays?

As long as you don't eat them in bed Sonya...........

Have to watch A Christmas story,while eating those cookies.

Hope you have a great time,regardless of what you decide to do. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Well I have taken cookies to bed before..
And that is the best
Thanks KS!
I'm going to watch some great old Christmas movies such as Die Hard and Lethal Wepon! Classics!!! Then plan my Cancun vacation.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-21-2014, 08:03 PM
My favorite Christmas movie...

wooohooo I luv that!

were gonna have board game night and watch old christmas movies! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like some fun!
+1 Old christmas movies

Watch lots of Football, eat lots of food. And we usually have a family Trivia Pursuit game that gets out of hand. There are a lot of sore losers in my family. Ha Originally Posted by big35hurt
Sweet
Have fun with Triva

Walking through the neighborhoods to see the lights. Listening to. Mannheim Steamroller. Church mass or Nativity Plays. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Awesome
I love looking at all the lights.

Getting on an airplane and sitting on a nude beach somewhere in the southern hemisphere with no less than 3 attendants who make sure I enjoy myself to the fullest.

Been doing this every year since the divorce (2004), great fun. I leave Monday.

Merry whatever the fuck you call it holiday.

VS.

Originally Posted by RandB fan
Wee
Now, that would be fun
Great picture

Sweet
Have fun with Triva Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Thanks Sonya. I think we are few families who take trash during a Trivia Pursuit game or try to psych the opposing team out. Lol. It's no wonder we don't talk Politics or Religion anymore during Family get togethers. It used to get heated. Ha. Then again when we play Monopoly we start making up rules and start making deals with other players to get the upperhand to win. It really is too funny.
I would say an Angel sucking the blood out of Jr....boy oh boy
Seeing the Riverwalk downtown with its lights.
Visiting Fiesta Texas all done up for Christmas.
Visiting the decorated homes in Windcrest.
Visiting North Star, La Cantera. Call me weird but I enjoy being a part of the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Shopping.
Baking. I do lots of bread during the holidays. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Too awesome!
Got to love some bread

I love this thread, Sonya

Great ideas! Originally Posted by Camille Fox

Although is quite a drive north, I've go see the Lights Festival at Marble Falls and Main Street Bethlehem in Burnet, for a combination of new times and old times Originally Posted by Daktari
Sweet!
Baking oatmeal muffins, cookies and banana nut bread, watching old Christmas movies while snuggling!
Thanks Sonya. I think we are few families who take trash during a Trivia Pursuit game or try to psych the opposing team out. Lol. It's no wonder we don't talk Politics or Religion anymore during Family get togethers. It used to get heated. Ha. Then again when we play Monopoly we start making up rules and start making deals with other players to get the upperhand to win. It really is too funny. Originally Posted by big35hurt
But I thought all Monopoly games were about alliances, bargaining, trash talking, and grudges that last the rest of the day.

If your blood pressure doesn't go up while playing Monopoly you are doing it wrong.
But I thought all Monopoly games were about alliances, bargaining, trash talking, and grudges that last the rest of the day.

If your blood pressure doesn't go up while playing Monopoly you are doing it wrong. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Good. I guess my family not only one. But we have lots of sore losers. I guess adds that extra element of fun to game. Ha

If your blood pressure doesn't go up while playing Monopoly you are doing it wrong. Originally Posted by SAangel27
That's right!

Good. I guess my family not only one. But we have lots of sore losers. I guess adds that extra element of fun to game. Ha Originally Posted by big35hurt
What sore losers?
So, there not any type of awesome
That's right!

What sore losers?
So, there not any type of awesome Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Actually sore losers is understatement. Ha. We like to take things to new level. Case in point I had "We are the Champions" ready to play when we won last year. Pissed off my brothers. Next game my team loss my brother brought out silly string and covered my team and kitchen in it. We have no gracious winners in our family. FYI. I can't get Naked Twister with Sonya out of my mind. Ha
ITS SNOWING!!

cum make nekkid snow angels wuith me Sonya!!
Actually sore losers is understatement. Ha. We like to take things to new level. Case in point I had "We are the Champions" ready to play when we won last year. Pissed off my brothers. Next game my team loss my brother brought out silly string and covered my team and kitchen in it. We have no gracious winners in our family. FYI. I can't get Naked Twister with Sonya out of my mind. Ha Originally Posted by big35hurt
Thanks, for the explanation. Not...that I needed it

ITS SNOWING!!

cum make nekkid snow angels wuith me Sonya!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, Hello there
Sound's fun!!!