here we go again, another 'Choir' boy killed by White Cops....detecting my sarcasm..

The video (I watched it several times) clearly shows the 18-year-old felon raising his right arm extended out toward the police officer with what appears to be a handgun barrel extending out behind the "fist" of his hand farther than a middle finger would be extended.

Recommendation #3: Don't point a gun or anything that looks like a gun at a cop.
Yeah. This guy was begging to get popped.

What a dipshit.
Yeah. This guy was begging to get popped.

What a dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There was no audio on the video I saw, so I wouldn't know whether he was begging the cop to shoot him, and you could probably conclude he was a dipshit based on his criminal history, but he was clearly a dumbshit for pointing a firearm at the officer. Bet he won't do that again ... point a firearm at a cop!
he was clearly a dumbshit for pointing a firearm at the officer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But, you don't understand. That's not the point. According to his Mother he didn't have a gun. Never had one around him. Are you going to believe his Mother or your lying eyes?

The point is that a white police officer shot and killed a young black man.
That's all that matters.

Perception is reality, you know?

The truth of the matter still won't stand in the way of a good, old-fashioned looting though. Not in August. Not in November. Not now.

Is that clear enough for you, Dipshit Emeritus assup?
God damn you're a dumb-ass!
But, you don't understand. That's not the point. According to his Mother he didn't have a gun. Never had one around him. Are you going to believe his Mother or your lying eyes?

The point is that a white police officer shot and killed a young black man.
That's all that matters.

Perception is reality, you know?

The truth of the matter still won't stand in the way of a good, old-fashioned looting though. Not in August. Not in November. Not now.

Is that clear enough for you, Dipshit Emeritus assup?
God damn you're a dumb-ass! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Excuse me, gfe(forbidden topic).

How did I support any position taken by the perp's mama?

As far as your racial stereotyping goes, that's your fucking problem, you angry old redneck. You are using yet another STRAWMAN argument, gfe(forbidden topic). Big surprise!
Shit, maybe it was "suicide by cop".
Excuse me, gfe(forbidden topic).

How did I support any position taken by the perp's mama?

As far as your racial stereotyping goes, that's your fucking problem, you angry old redneck. You are using yet another STRAWMAN argument, gfe(forbidden topic). Big surprise! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You truly are clueless as to what an idiot you are.

I don't even care enough to explain it to you.
So what does that have to do with the discussion here, gfe(forbidden topic)?

Ahhhh. I get it. You can't address my post so you're flailing about like the angry old redneck that you are.

Well played, gfe(forbidden topic)!
At least I don't have to go around "liking" my own posts like you do.

Fuckin' loser!
So what does that have to do with the discussion here, gfe(forbidden topic)?

Ahhhh. I get it. You can't address my post so you're flailing about like the angry old redneck that you are.

Well played, gfe(forbidden topic)! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You believe little white girls spontaneously combust... Shit Eater
You noticed how the police officer reacted (he fell backwards like he was getting out of the way of something)... obviously he was there for racism (sarc).
That sounds pretty goddamned like you're accusing me of doing things only a mod would be able to corroborate.

So, gfe(forbidden topic), are you making shit up, or abusing your position as a moderator in Nother forum?

I think you're full of shit and on the edge of committing an actionable offense.

What do you think, you phony moderator?

Actually your answer doesn't matter. You done stepped way over the line and should be disciplined for even suggesting you have access to ECCIE bcd info. You have become ECCIE's NSA!

You'd be smart to step down, before the members run you out.
You believe little white girls spontaneously combust... Shit Eater Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
what the fuck are you talking about, SLOBBRIN?

Please apply that nonsensical blurtation into proper contact anywhere I. This conversation.

I know... That means you'll have to read it. otherwise, you're no better than a mod who divulges private information.
That sounds pretty goddamned like you're accusing me of doing things only a mod would be able to corroborate.

So, gfe(forbidden topic), are you making shit up, or abusing your position as a moderator in Nother forum?

I think you're full of shit and on the edge of committing an actionable offense.

What do you think, you phony moderator?

Actually your answer doesn't matter. You done stepped way over the line and should be disciplined for becoming ECCI's NSA!

.the decent thing would be to step down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go fuck yourself... again and a again again and a again again and a again
again and a again again and a again again and a again again and a again again and a again again and a again again and a again again and a again
So what does that have to do with the discussion here.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is "the discussion here"?

And more to "the point" .. what is yours about?

You do realize don't you that the more groundless protests that are staged the more "tone deaf" the media and the general population will get. It's like someone yelling at you all the time .... sooner or later it is just noise ... and usually sooner before later.

Remember the story of the little boy crying "wolf"?

Obaminable has the same affliction ... He's drawn too many lines in the sand.

He now has ZERO credibility on the world stage. He's an embarrassment.

So is Al Sharpton, not to mention Eric Holder.