Review Left out in the cold by Lolabrea01

That is rather alarming. She hasn't logged in fir 10 days. Hope everything is ok
Lolabrea01's profile is no longer active on Eccie, however, it does show she has logged on to her p411 account this afternoon at about 1:30.
I'll WK for Lola

Check out my emoticon in my siggy
Yeah.. when it comes to TCB, she doesn't really need WK's. Whether you like her or not, that girl takes care of her business to a T, so this REALLY isn't like her. Hope she is ok
Lolabrea or whatever, she still around?
Thought she moved away along time ago.
I agree with 8701 110%! Lola is the definition of a HARD WORKING professional provider! This is in NO WAY her regular style. I'll back her 110% ANYTIME/ANYWHERE!

That's unlike her, I hope all is well. She is usually the definition of a professioanal. Originally Posted by 8701
Bridgette,
If you look at Lola's P411 calendar it says that she on an extended vacation through the first week of the New Year.

That is rather alarming. She hasn't logged in fir 10 days. Hope everything is ok Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Oh Boy... I promise I am not a white Knight.... But Lola has always been very professional in how she handles her business. She missed an appointment with me once and she more than made up my lost time. Just wait, you will hear from her. I have every confidence.
I agree with 8701 110%! Lola is the definition of a HARD WORKING professional provider! This is in NO WAY her regular style. I'll back her 110% ANYTIME/ANYWHERE! Originally Posted by planojim
I completely agree. I hope she is doing well. She is a great girl, one of the all time great ones.