Question for the ladies

Hey it takes a special kind of lady to pull that shit off.....
Ewwww.
Killed the dream
It is...what it is...never said it was right....
Yep....a good provider will gape her yapper open wide and show you that man-gravy she's about to gulp down right before she throws it back with that last swallow of Coors Light sitting on the nightstand with a cigarette butt floating in it..... Originally Posted by Russ38

I miss high school.
I like the "watch it pump in my mouth, on my face, watch it fly" kinda thing a lot! It's hot! Looking at a perfect stream of cum on the tongue is sexy. I'm not a swallower myself, I love to play with it, and stay on the cock afterwards!
  • TheDr
  • 01-18-2015, 10:17 PM
... I have only had one lady, now retired, say "I want you to come on my face." Originally Posted by tbone77494
Umm, yea I don't think she retired tbone... check my avatar!
I miss high school. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Those were the days....

I like the "watch it pump in my mouth, on my face, watch it fly" kinda thing a lot! It's hot! Looking at a perfect stream of cum on the tongue is sexy. I'm not a swallower myself, I love to play with it, and stay on the cock afterwards! Originally Posted by Anna Star
^^^^ I have pictures to prove...
I would have to say either one
Not her Dr, although I will visit her and hope to be asked the same question.
I'd rather nut on her ass.
Now Anna...Are you teasing me...lol
I love for my man to cum in my mouth and let me lick off every drop but I'm not a swallower
Second best is when he cums on my body especially my ass. It feels so nice. I like both you asked about but these two are my favorites.
Irish redheads wash it down with Jameson, smile, and ask, ""May I have more, sir, please?"
^^ a chaser is a great
idea.