"Shadows of Liberty"

Wow! Talk about a dogpile! Stand your ground, Debbie! (Worked for G. Zimmerman!)

It's obvious that you liberty loving dipshits LOVE them big multinational corporations!

I guess that's because all of you are in Whiny's %0.1 percent group!

Meanwhile, Whir-LIE-turd would have the US busted up into 50 (or how many was that according to his whackoff queen, Sarah Palin, by golly?) autonomous entities and give more power to lunatics like Danny Goeb, errr, Dan Patrick, in Texas.

JDIdiot says your thread is idiotic and has no value. Actually, I applaud you for exposing these nuts!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gee, I guess we need to re-distribute the power in this country and not the wealth.
Come to think of it, I never got a job from a poor man ! So, is capatlaism ALL bad ? Yssup, how many employess do you have on the payroll ? Thats what I thought............Loser !
Wow! Talk about a dogpile! Stand your ground, Debbie! (Worked for G. Zimmerman!)

It's obvious that you liberty loving dipshits LOVE them big multinational corporations!

I guess that's because all of you are in Whiny's %0.1 percent group!

Meanwhile, Whir-LIE-turd would have the US busted up into 50 (or how many was that according to his whackoff queen, Sarah Palin, by golly?) autonomous entities and give more power to lunatics like Danny Goeb, errr, Dan Patrick, in Texas.

JDIdiot says your thread is idiotic and has no value. Actually, I applaud you for exposing these nuts!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Worked for "G. Zimmerman"??? What the heck does that mean? Do you know what you are talking about? I worked for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office when I was in my twenties. Private law firms paid more, so I quit after one year. The sad fact is that the private law firms worked me much harder and I had no job security. Too bad I quit the County of Los Angeles. I would have had great retirement. I had friends of all colors, Black, Hispanic, and Caucasian. We all went to lunch together and never thought one of us was less than than the other because of our color.
Sorry about the delay but I only see what FuckZup posts when it gets reflected. When I write about no value, that is less about content and more about that personal value. I have said this before and will probably say it again, cut and pastes are very impersonal. That being the case I prefer someone who does that to attach their feelings or views with the post. Only then do we really have something to talk about. You can't talk back to a cut and paste.
Sorry about the delay but I only see what FuckZup posts when it gets reflected. When I write about no value, that is less about content and more about that personal value. I have said this before and will probably say it again, cut and pastes are very impersonal. That being the case I prefer someone who does that to attach their feelings or views with the post. Only then do we really have something to talk about. You can't talk back to a cut and paste. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you ever speak in English?
Do you ever speak in English? Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I have spoken like this for many years. Am I to assume that you be making fun of the way I talk rather than what I wrote.
Worked for "G. Zimmerman"??? What the heck does that mean? Do you know what you are talking about? I worked for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office when I was in my twenties. Private law firms paid more, so I quit after one year. The sad fact is that the private law firms worked me much harder and I had no job security. Too bad I quit the County of Los Angeles. I would have had great retirement. I had friends of all colors, Black, Hispanic, and Caucasian. We all went to lunch together and never thought one of us was less than than the other because of our color. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

Or maybe you were just a lazy bitch and ended up whoring for a living. The thought of getting 300 bucks an hour, paying no taxes, and turning just a few tricks a day seemed real appealing when you were young.

Life can be tough, and when you make stupid decisions, it tends to get tougher.