HAPPY BIRTHDAY GW!!!!!

undercunt you got some explaining to do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGFHv6Pxfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqXvfmuuSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TtPtkHJ58

A "Shit Eater" special...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPuLub7AqQM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So? Because blacks also owned slaves, that makes it right? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's not right for ANYONE, of ANY color to own another person.
what is a forebear? is that different than an afterbear Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That would be Odumbo's ancestors who engaged in the slave trade, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Stupid, sputtering blather aside, IBIdiot, what is your fucking point?

Is this another "I know you are but what am I" comment?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be Odumbo's ancestors who engaged in the slave trade, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what a humorless cunt
what a humorless cunt Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That would be your dim-retarded whore, Hildabeast, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Waiting, IBIdiot. What was your fucking point?

Just flinging feces again.

Thanks for sharing!
Byrd was a piece of shit and no icon. So was Strom Thurmond, another who would've owned slaves if he could have. You're mistake is thinking I'll agree with any democrat. And you've again unveiled your childlike thinking by using the good ole' 'but mom, everyone was doing it' argument. That doesn't make it right. Since you seem to like simpleton arguments, I'll use an old goody; if everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it too? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

The argument would be that slavery was legal and widely practiced in GW's time. Lincoln and Wilson thought that black people were mentally inferior. Clinton believes that women are good for one thing.
The argument would be that slavery was legal and widely practiced in GW's time. Lincoln and Wilson thought that black people were mentally inferior. Clinton believes that women are good for one thing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Firstly, Lincoln was one of yours. Second, widely practiced doesn't equal right. And where did Clinton come in? I missed that.
You really have a hard time comphrehending things don't you. All presidents have something in their past or present that is not for public consumption. The point is that Washington did not break any laws owning slaves and that is not approval of slavery, it is just historical fact. I am sure that someday that everyone who hunted whales will be dug up and drawn and quartered. Mentioning Clinton was a snide comment about a guy with clay feet and a hardon. We will be hearing more about that hardon again in a few months.
You're right and it doesn't. If we're ranking flaws though, I'd put slave owner WAY above adulterer, but that's just me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes, because you have the advantage of 100 percent hindsight. At that time in History, slavery was a legal, and in many parts of the World, accepted practice.

Throughout history, adultery has been, and still is, an unacceptable practice in the majority of the civilized world.

You want to pull an Expostfacto against those who were engaging in legal activities which are later deemed unsavory. Even our own Constitution guards against that.

What the actions of Washington,, and other historical figures should teach us is that while they were great in many aspects of their conduct, many of their practices of the era are now considered unacceptable human behavior and inspire us to do better.

The same can be said of MLK. We can recognize his greatness, and his weakness, without destroying his legacy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GW!!!!!

And I thought I had missed my invitation to Crawford!
Make a point... you got nothing. I've put you in the position of defending slavery. You can't win. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Here is your "nothing to prove" you ignorant blabber mouth.
The point being, owning slaves in 18th century was legal. You want to tear down Washington for something totally legal. Dumb move on your part.
Tear him a new one for something substancial and we can re-examine his reputation. Until then you, shut your huge forward facing penis trap. Your are just like Yssup, another pathetic loser.
So they hate Washington, just like they hate America. Without men like GW, there would be no America. There would be no Constitution or Bill of Rights, which they also hate. But they are winning at turning this country into the fascist police state that they love. Then we won't have to worry about our evil Founders. Welcome to the United Statists of Amerika!
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2015, 09:12 AM
. Clinton believes that women are good for one thing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD , you believe that men are only good for one thang!
No because there would no one left around to tell you again, fuck off commie ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Did you really call someone a "commie?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

So they hate Washington, just like they hate America. Without men like GW, there would be no America. There would be no Constitution or Bill of Rights, which they also hate. But they are winning at turning this country into the fascist police state that they love. Then we won't have to worry about our evil Founders. Welcome to the United Statists of Amerika! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Utter bullshit, Whiny. I certainly never said any of those things. You're just "using your own words against" others!