SAD TO SEE YA GO FELLA..............

Your 3rd garbage article by "Liberals Unite" The 24 hour news magazine for discerning liberals, says because I don't find this funny. You are smarter than me... really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ok
Ok Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Default answer for OzombieBots.
I know it's hard to keep up when you've got three handles going at the same time. You said fox will not go on with the show like comedy central will do. I said they'll be fine, Democrats are funny. Lots of people to choose from. Do I have to spell it out? You're not very intuitive are you? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Fucking Ozombies are hilarious... NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZCivK5WGw
  • DSK
  • 03-01-2015, 09:30 PM
So? IQ tests aren't the only indication of intelligence. And there's the other two reports. And there are plenty more that say exactly the same thing. What do you expect when a disproportionate amount still believe in creationism? How smart can someone REALLY be when they believe a magical sky daddy made the world in six days and popped a budweiser and kicked up his feet on the seventh day? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Let's say God created the universe - would 6 days be that difficult for such a being?
Great meltdown SLOBBRIN.
Back to Gutfeld on RedEye

I've recorded it and watched it regularly since the late 00s. Even with JoNo's addition and Bill's leaving it's lost its edge in the last year. I attribute it to Greg's addition to The Five, subbing for O'Reilly and pushing his book. Greg even admitted on his last episode that the show wasn't attracting the quality of guests it once enjoyed.

BTW, Redeye was the 3rd rated show in all of cable news (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc) in the key 25-54 age demographic even given their late time slot.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Let's say God created the universe - would 6 days be that difficult for such a being? Originally Posted by DSK
For such a SOB as described....six days would have been way to long. Seems like he could have done it in a nanosecond!
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2015, 07:46 AM
For such a SOB as described....six days would have been way to long. Seems like he could have done it in a nanosecond! Originally Posted by WTF
He certainly could have!!!