I B (stupid) Hankering 31 days and counting

....has been getting his ass handed to him on these forums for years. Originally Posted by shanm
And what were your other handles?
  • shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 02:17 PM
And what were your other handles? Originally Posted by LexusLover

^^I, unlike you, can read.

Haha, LLidiot joins ranks with IB Wanker! dumbndumber3 came out sooner than expected!
^^I, unlike you, can read.

Haha, LLidiot joins ranks with IB Wanker! dumbndumber3 came out sooner than expected
! Originally Posted by shanm
You've proved you can't read, shamman. The evidence proving your stupid ass can't read is in another thread where your stupid ass stupidly cited a survey (@ #600 & #606) to support your very asinine POV, and the survey your stupid ass cited shot your stupid ass down in flames, shamman ... and the survey says:

Chicken Dick is still on the fucking bomb. Jesus Christ, let it go you old jizzmopper. Odumbo and Gruber are waiting. The lube is on me. Have fun.
The lube is on me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That, no doubt, facilitates you sticking your head up your butt-buddy's ass, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
It has been 31 days now a good long month that chicken dick has been replying to a emoticon. This surpasses his record of 14 days in 2014. Should he receive the award of DAOTY (dumb ass of the year) or let him keep on? Here are a few more for you I B Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I had to leave the room when I read this, I was laughing so hard

coming from the dumbest of the dumb
costarred in "Dumb and Dumber" parts one and two

nobody likes you Eva and now you are getting "cocky"

go back to your mothers basement
I had to leave the room when I read this, I was laughing so hard

coming from the dumbest of the dumb
costarred in "Dumb and Dumber" parts one and two

nobody likes you Eva and now you are getting "cocky"

go back to your mothers basement Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Like you are beloved to all members of the board no stones LMAO. Good of you to drop by for a nibble on your buddy's dick he needs support for replying to a emoticon for a month+1, and you think I am dumb. Shows the level of your IQ. Plus you are dreaming about my cocky again give it up gay boy stick with chicken dick he loves your lips. Thanks for the selfie.
Like you are beloved to all members of the board no stones LMAO. Good of you to drop by for a nibble on your buddy's dick he needs support for replying to a emoticon for a month+1, and you think I am dumb. Shows the level of your IQ. Plus you are dreaming about my cocky again give it up gay boy stick with chicken dick he loves your lips. Thanks for the selfie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Chicken dick? is that you?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is his father he so proud of, doing the chicken dance so it would rain chickens. they were really poor and needed food.
For a change, IBarnyardIdiot is making sexual overtones about livestock with his simplistic Photoshop graphics.

I guess even the mods are bored with his bullshit.
Photoshop.

Upload.

Insult.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat

Repeat.

Repeat.

Wait a sec. Shouldn't a Christian soldier like you be at prayer meeting discussing how to drive out the illegal aliens and protecting the wimminfolk from the dark skinned Devils?

That's your favorite butt-buddy, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It is his father he so proud of, doing the chicken dance so it would rain chickens. they were really poor and needed food. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Photoshop.

Upload.

Insult.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat

Repeat.

Repeat.

Wait a sec. Shouldn't a Christian soldier like you be at prayer meeting discussing how to drive out the illegal aliens and protecting the wimminfolk from the dark skinned Devils?
SPAM!
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 02:38 PM
SPAM! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree with you.