DATY a Unique Art Form

This is one of the best threads I've seen. Honey Angel - you're soooooo right! Thank you for your beautiful sensual slow and patient words! I wish i could make a trip to NW Arkansas ... Originally Posted by andersontroy24
Oh Darlng, if you only knew how much that would make me happy. Hugs, your Honey Angel
Give that lady an award or something!!
Bravo!
Yes! Great thread! I too enjoy slow and sensuous touches down there. Lightly tracing your fingers along my inner thighs helps as well. A FIV doesn't have to be rough, nice soft touches against my pussy walls help a great deal in getting me that O. Depending on the lover, could be five mins, could be 20+. Kudos to the ones willing to please. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Thankyou Babe! Yes, you said it right. The length of time it takes for a female to start enjoying your individual unique technique, varies greatly. Some times a lady feels the need to not speak up, about how it feels, because she is "Entertaining". It is a YMMV experience for every lady! Every guy has a different technique. It does not make a failure at the art. It makes you a real man, when are patient and caring enough to understand! Practice makes perfect. In my experience some men prefer to not do DATY at all. That is fine by me, as well as most ladies.
Chewing is the only method where a woman will respond every time, guaranteed.
The more time you spend with the same lady, the more you get to know what she likes, and how she likes it. The same as for how you like various activities. Especially BBBJ. BLS are on of my favorites. Cheers!