The Brand Of Condoms Use

I hate condoms but value my health and that of the Ladies.
Ladies & Gentlemen given your experience what brand of condoms do you swear by and why? Originally Posted by onyx7100

Lifestyle's brand KYNG, trojan magnum ultra thin, One condoms are decent too.
I prefer bareback...no use to have it covered!! Originally Posted by canoodle
We all love bareback and given the reality of our time I cant take the risk
I carry a variety of brands and sizes and some flavored... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Same here, but my favorites are Japanese-made, strong but so thin and sensitive they feel like BB: Crown Skinless and Beyond Seven, both made by Okamoto, and any of the Kimono brand covers. Sometimes I can find them at an adult store, but not reliably, so I order online.

Lifestyles Skyn is probably the best non-latex that still protects against HIV and STD's, available at Wal*Mart and Walgreen's.

Hate Trojans as they almost always have a strong and unpleasant latex smell.
Trojans seem kinda bulky and the taste is yuck as I like to mix in a little DATY with my f*ckin. I was introduced to Kimonos by a sweet lady and they are now my favs along with the Skyns. Both very thin and not too expensive.
I am a fan of the Trojan Supra Microsheer polyurethane, they allow lots of feeling and they don't have the nasty latex smell/flavor.
About a year ago a leading consumer mag issued a lab test on "most reliable" condoms and listed Durex Performax far ahead of others.

Their testing was described: "We inflate condoms until they burst and record the volume and pressure . . . For our more stringent strength measure, we count the number of samples that hold 25 liters or more. That's when more differences occur. Durex (Performax), Lifestyles (Ultra Sensitive Lubricated, Warming Pleasure, Her Pleasure Ecstacy) and Trojan (Magnum Lubricated, Ultra Ribbed Ecstacy and Ultra Thin) had no failures."

So if ya cum in liters and liters, there's your reliability report!
Magnums. Curious about the Durex Love (they claim the fit is similar). Or in a pinch, pallet wrap.
Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive for me please!
That YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR AT THE far~macy~ counter usually works best.. Long as noone pokes holes in 'em prior to your wearing it. The colorfull ones usually improve the AFTERTASTE .. especially when a SEASONED hobbiest hits your horizontal point of 'service' and suddenly says, " oh .. do you have to put that on? " "I'm clean... I swear ! ".

For me.. I would just assume remove the half applied cover.. acquire the 'envelope' hopefully laid out for my TIME.. half dress in a Polo shirt maybe .. and hit the door.

What He decides to do from that point on.. has ZERO bearing on any thing that may happen ... AFTER THAT.

Trojans.. POP.

You get what you show up and pay for. You pay for what you scrimp on or FORGET to ACKNOWLEDGE.

stupid stupid stupid.

(and damnit. I was going a different way.. but your tenacity to tempt and TRYST... just ALTERED my direction... permanently. )

Someone should do a study on CONDOM BRANDS. You know.. independently. I'm sure there's plenty a folk who would LEVEL 4 on your buck to find out which is TRULY BEST WHEN THE HEAT IS ON.. PLENTY.

I hate that I can never think of some entertaining interesting topic to start a thread with... Then I see this crap and wonder what we are really talking about.

NO I DON'T.
I use Durex and Lifestyles.
i use the tropical ones....mmmm bannanna
I just recently got into the hobby. At first I bought some Trojen's and saw my 1st provider. Those condoms pretty much did away with any sensation. After that experience I did some searching on the net and came across www.condomdepot.com and they had a review of condoms by their customers. They rated the Crown Skinless the #1 so I decided to try them out. These ended up working quit a bit better. I now take these along when I go to see a provider - no telling what she might have.
ME 2! LOVE the lifestyles UltraSensitive VERY reliable & pleasurable for both been using them for 3 years now
Same here, but my favorites are Japanese-made, strong but so thin and sensitive they feel like BB: Crown Skinless and Beyond Seven, both made by Okamoto, and any of the Kimono brand covers. Sometimes I can find them at an adult store, but not reliably, so I order online.

Lifestyles Skyn is probably the best non-latex that still protects against HIV and STD's, available at Wal*Mart and Walgreen's.

Hate Trojans as they almost always have a strong and unpleasant latex smell.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I too like Kimono...sometimes the band at the base of the penis is jut to tight
Crown Skinless Skin