Providers: How many times in one day...

to see that many is insane!!!! I only charge 225 but i limit my number because after so many it isn't any fun and becomes mechanical and what is the purpose in that except money...I do this because i enjoy it
I see 1 per day MAYBE 2
I always shoot for one prebook and one last minute if I see 2.
One of my girltriends who was just arrested in a sting in downtown Chicago told me when she doesn't make 8-10k a month she becomes a madwoman. I think she's addicted to the money, and the sex. But she realizes now that she needs to calm her lil a^% down, lol. Lesson learned!
I see 1 maybe 2 guys a day and thats not even everyday . I have no problem telling a client that i am at my limit or that i just don't feel like it . I charge 250 an hour but most of my appointments are for 2H so thats 450 with tip usual 500 so i have the choice to do that and i have an SO that brings in a paycheck as well so i can be picky about who i see and when i see them. When i travel which i don't do often , I may see 3 at most and i need at least a couple hours in between the clients.
In a perfect world I have an early AM appointment and then an appointment right before I go to bed that night.
If I talk to a provider and she says let me see if I can fit u in my schedule. Then she comes back and says I have an hour opening between 7 and 8 I say thank you anyway but I will call you back. Don't really want to feel like part of an assembly line
I know of a provider who would see 10-15. However the majority was 15 min quickies. She was doing BBBJ and CIM. She was making up to 5K on a weekend but it turned me off.
Since then a few of her fans emailed her with their concerns. She says she does not offer BBBJ or CIM anymore but who knows.
She is a fantastic GFE but to risky with that high of a count.
Right On!
Never toured but limit myself to 3 a day max ( 2 days a week) other days is 2 or take care of personal business
One of my girltriends who was just arrested in a sting in downtown Chicago told me when she doesn't make 8-10k a month she becomes a madwoman. I think she's addicted to the money, and the sex. But she realizes now that she needs to calm her lil a^% down, lol. Lesson learned! Originally Posted by racitraci
Lesson learned big time but really 8k is not outrageous. It's not really that much money when you think about it. There are some providers that make almost 20k a month and they see ALOT of people a day... I won't name names.. LOL!!!

Come to think about it. what the hell does one do with that money when they've been working in this business for years... odd! lol

In a perfect world I have an early AM appointment and then an appointment right before I go to bed that night. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
mmmm ditto!

If I talk to a provider and she says let me see if I can fit u in my schedule. Then she comes back and says I have an hour opening between 7 and 8 I say thank you anyway but I will call you back. Don't really want to feel like part of an assembly line Originally Posted by burkalini
ROTFL ... .I'm so with you on that one.

I know of a provider who would see 10-15. However the majority was 15 min quickies. She was doing BBBJ and CIM. She was making up to 5K on a weekend but it turned me off.
Since then a few of her fans emailed her with their concerns. She says she does not offer BBBJ or CIM anymore but who knows.
She is a fantastic GFE but to risky with that high of a count. Originally Posted by Blackhawk101
You see her now?BBBJ/CIM on everyone is not good news.. LOL!
10-12 a day???
Her cervix and uterus must be screeming out for help!!
I would hate to be her gynecologist! LOL MY god!!!!!

I usually do 3 (2hr) appointments, but if they for an hr each...I NEVER take more than 4...like someone stated earlier...I wan't to check out the city (not always possible) I'm touring. I HATE being stuck in a hotel room all day...especially if its beautiful out!!!