COED DISCUSSION FORUM IS FOR FUCKING ENTERTAIMENT

SO LETS ENTERTAIN
Originally Posted by MAMACITAS
Another dick

Not my fault you see it in a negative way Originally Posted by MAMACITAS
You seem to be projecting. If you feel bad for having broken furniture outside of your home, then that's on you. You can only feel how you make yourself feel. I'm just a monkey pulling at the string.

What the hell is wrong with you??? Fyi that's outside furniture for me, I'd never have that head board inside.

Ashley furniture .com has some if the headboard is what got your dick hard. Originally Posted by italia
What the hell is wrong with you? Only one question mark is necessary. I assume that you at least attended enough school to know that.

If a wooden head-board is outside furniture for you, get on with your bad-self. I'm sure it looks great next to the corroding car (on blocks) that is resting on top of your perfectly manicured lawn.

What would make you assume that a headboard would make my dick hard. Is that a fetish that I haven't heard about? I guess it takes all kinds.

I'll tell you what... Why don't you just continue doing what you know how to do best...

Showing off that beautiful ass of yours.
MARIAH
ANOTHER 👏👏😜😜😜😜😋😋😋😋😋 Originally Posted by MAMACITAS
I was entertained very nicely. Glad the headboard was not there .
You seem to be projecting. If you feel bad for having broken furniture outside of your home, then that's on you. You can only feel how you make yourself feel. I'm just a monkey pulling at the string.

What the hell is wrong with you? Only one question mark is necessary. I assume that you at least attended enough school to know that.

If a wooden head-board is outside furniture for you, get on with your bad-self. I'm sure it looks great next to the corroding car (on blocks) that is resting on top of your perfectly manicured lawn.

What would make you assume that a headboard would make my dick hard. Is that a fetish that I haven't heard about? I guess it takes all kinds.

I'll tell you what... Why don't you just continue doing what you know how to do best...

Showing off that beautiful ass of yours. Originally Posted by Simon Riley

Why don't you jump off my thread please!!!

Postive vibes only !!!!
Why don't you jump off my thread please!!!

Postive vibes only !!!! Originally Posted by MAMACITAS
I'm here to entertain. You don't own threads... whatever gave you that silly idea.
I'm here to entertain. You don't own threads... whatever gave you that silly idea. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I belive she is the op

SR go Jack off in the corner somewhere

Postive vibes only please 💯👏
I love playing with all that ass!!!!

GLAD I CAME TO VISIT ����������������
I belive she is the op

SR go Jack off in the corner somewhere

Postive vibes only please ���� Originally Posted by italia
I've already gotten that out of the way while you were responding (yep, I'm that fast).

You can believe whatever you want. Original poster, or not. I can post anything that I want so long as I don't violate the guidelines.

I'm posting for entertainment... So I'm relevant to the thread and not derailing it.

Postive vibes? Never heard of them.
I positively love the desperation
Postive vibes only please 💯👏 Originally Posted by italia
Perhaps I expected too much of you. Okay, so perhaps you cannot spell the word Positive. I apologize to you if that is the case. I also apologize to you if you cannot use the auto-correct feature, or if you are incapable of using spell check software (which is easily available on most devices). Perhaps you should just use the Positive sign. It'll be less confusing for you.

Oh, let me show you what that sign looks like. I would feel bad if you were to remain confused... I know, I know... I assumed that you had a grasp on the English language already... I don't want to commit that mistake again.

So, the sign is below.

It looks like this on your keyboard.

Please be sure to use the Shift Key. Otherwise you'll end up with an equal sign.
I hear taint pics are real popular among a certain demographic.
I hear taint pics are real popular among a certain demographic. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Taint pics are ALWAYS entertaining.
Now that is a very nice view Italia.
Nice ass Mamacitas.