Why No Tomboy Haircuts???

Count me in as a guy who LOVES women with short hair.

The shorter the better. Don't get me wrong, I also love a long flowing mane on a woman (especially brunette).

However, like a doug_dfw said, short hair cuts really bring out a woman's facial features. I like all types of short hair on women, from a short style bob cut to completely bald or buzz cut like Demi Moore in G.I. Jane.

Short haircut providers, where are you???

Thanks for making this thread bojulay, I was just about to post something similar in ISO.
Count me in as a guy who LOVES women with short hair.

The shorter the better. Don't get me wrong, I also love a long flowing mane on a woman (especially brunette).

However, like a doug_dfw said, short hair cuts really bring out a woman's facial features. I like all types of short hair on women, from a short style bob cut to completely bald or buzz cut like Demi Moore in G.I. Jane.

Short haircut providers, where are you???

Thanks for making this thread bojulay, I was just about to post something similar in ISO. Originally Posted by TankTop

Here!!!!......Here!!!!!!
Rocking the pixie cut right here!
now i like both long hair and short hair but if i honestly had to choose just one i would say long.

Here are a couple examples of short hair/long hair. i like both but long is my fav.
Attached Images File Type: jpg long.jpg (128.7 KB, 152 views) File Type: jpg pixie3.jpg (5.8 KB, 152 views) File Type: jpg long3.jpg (4.5 KB, 152 views) File Type: jpg pixie2.jpg (6.1 KB, 152 views)
Love thew short hair...but only certain women can wear it well.

That said, one thing I cannot stand is the long hair on top and one side, and buzzed on the other. It simply says trashy to me... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Hah - About 4 years ago, I decided to buzz only one side of my head. Back then, the "cassie" look was trending. But after looking at that hairstyle now . . . never again. Also, it was like hell trying to get the buzzed side to grow back to it's original length. My natural hair is now shoulder length again. Thank God.

Hah - About 4 years ago, I decided to buzz only one side of my head. Back then, the "cassie" look was trending. But after looking at that hairstyle now . . . never again. Also, it was like hell trying to get the buzzed side to grow back to it's original length. My natural hair is now shoulder length again. Thank God.

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I had that too girl. Had to cut my hair into a Bob to let the rest of it grow out even.
Rocking the pixie cut right here! Originally Posted by charlotteblue

Now she just looks like she got drunk and passed out at a frat party
and somebody found some clippers. That was trying to be different a little
too much.

Still looks better than a mullet

I dig Pussycats hair (the girl in my avatar) Now that is being different.
I had that too girl. Had to cut my hair into a Bob to let the rest of it grow out even. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
You would look hot with a pixie cut Angel.

Or anything in between, so the hot part is already established.
I love love love short hair on a woman!!! A lady's neck can be very sexy!!! Blame Natalie Portman for my short hair infatuation!!
I love love love short hair on a woman!!! A lady's neck can be very sexy!!! Blame Natalie Portman for my short hair infatuation!! Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
Natalie Portman....oh hell yes!!!

She makes me want to convert to Judaism.

If she were a dude I would turn Gay.........Just kidding
On the left......Hot!!

On the right.....Susan Atkins hair. ijs.......Just kidding.

figures i actually like this hairstyle still. i can dig exotic hair styles more than regular tomboy haircuts lol.
Hot ebony chicks look good in long hair, short hair, or even their wigs lol.

Trying to be as diplomatic as I can, for the rest, it's really not going to matter.

Hey you can say the same thing about guys on some level right?

Ok, now that we've cleared that up I have to do a comb out now before bed.
Hell naaaw!!

What's the point of this dumb ass thread!?!