Can you buy Maine lobsters in Houston or do

Mmmm the Strawberry Lemonade is the best i've ever had you just have to consume it within 3 days or it goes bad because its so fresh. And there is noooo Apple Cider like theres'!!! They have the best Guacamole ever. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Your making me hungry. . . . . im not just talking about your food talk either
Maybe we will have to get some snacks from CM and retreat to the bedroom,eh
Maybe we will have to get some snacks from CM and retreat to the bedroom,eh Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
yess indeedee
Also if I remember correctly from biology in school( and that's a long freakin time ago). Maine lobsters or from that area of the north atlantic are the only lobsters with two large claws, one a crushing claw the other a cutting claw. Most of the tail only lobster you see in the stores are rock lobster a much smaller cousin and I believe come from african waters, there is also the spiney lobster fron the carribean which gets large but does not have the large claws. A little info for what it is worth, usually from me, not worth a shit. Originally Posted by seedman55
Do you mean to tell me that all this time I have been taking African Lobsters to Maine and setting them free again in the North Atlantic?