My 500th Post - Finally!

• bbkid
  • 12-10-2010, 06:54 AM
yawn
The "W" word upsets some people

I like to thinck of TG as:

• Dad
  • 12-10-2010, 08:15 AM
This is how you celebrate? Not even close to your top 100!
TxGatur is nuttin' but a friggin' Post Ho. The reazun he posts all da tyme is cuz nobody wif any since will talk to him. Puzzes like him are a dime a friggin' duzzin! I heard he don't even like Go Fast Boats or UTR elite blondes. What the frick iz wrong wif him?

He is nuttin' but a candied ass MoFo with no thoughts of hizn own. He is always cut n' pastin' from the friggin' Gator Times. When his fav football team has an offin year, he cutz and runz. One of the few providers he's even seen told me hizn' balls are only bout 1/16" diameter! Hell, I didn' thynck they were that big!

I tryed one tyme to talk some senze into his goofy azz but I found out that is like pissin' in the friggin' wind! Hey, I gotta idear. Why don't you quit postin' and get a friggin' life, you big ol' wuzz? Originally Posted by bigtex
Awww all this friggin' talk is bringin back memories. Havent heard Go Fast Boats or elite blondes in FOREVER!!!
Before long, you'll be ready for your first session with a provider. You're doing fine, newbie.
Awww all this friggin' talk is bringin back memories. Havent heard Go Fast Boats or elite blondes in FOREVER!!! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Your not hanging out with us enough!
We talk like that all the friggin time now!
"Am I making myself clear?"
Your not hanging out with us enough!
We talk like that all the friggin time now!
"Am I making myself clear?" Originally Posted by Gator42
And you are jez as big of a wussie as dat udder Gatur!
Awww all this friggin' talk is bringin back memories. Havent heard Go Fast Boats or elite blondes in FOREVER!!! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Your mamnificent friggin avatar brings back memories to me!

Wanna take a ride in my Go Fast Boat?
We all have to accept that MRHAPPY was right, no matter how painful that may be. Can't believe this threAD isn't out to 8 or 9 pages yet.

Would King of Threads be something of a demotion...

From his former position as Emperor of All Cat Kind!
im almost at 500
Geez......Just now hitting 500 ........ must be posting with one hand, if ya get what I am saying.
Sadly we must linck to this,

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...wpost&t=141022 Originally Posted by Wayward
"Twice I've met TexasGator out for lunch, the second time being just today. I've paid for two lunches for him, spent countless minutes engaged in exquisite conversation"

I have spent cuntless time with him too and that was the only reason I did.
That is why he is a pretender not a spender with lonely heart club.
They just like to socialize, backstab, gossip and clown and that is it. They can't be what a real man is all about .
These painted ladies know a real man when they see one , on or off the clock , specially when you get them to eat non p4p lunch with you while yo down the 6th Crown (I used to like Gentleman's Jack but it makes me mean) .
Go ahead , try to see some of these elite brown eyed, green eyed blondes or the Top Shelf ladies I know. They won't even mess with you because they know you are going to whine in your review and wonder why you didn't get the speical. Ooohwa , oohwa, and then Boom , she lets you have it.
Texas Gator is just another Patron Saint of ........Providers.
Get some P4P instead of PSP.

Even my fellow Cougar High knows that . Too bad he is still a part of:

Patrón Saint of Providers
500 wow thats a lot of posts! Your 500th my 1st!!