tell us 2 things

1. I am technically married to a woman and a man!
{my SO was a minister at the time...we had a live in girlfriend who we took to a lake in Texas for a "wedding ceremony"....complete with rings and vows...just no marriage certificate}

2.I have very "orgasmic" nipples..especially the left one...I can cum from having them tweaked & pulled!
1. I can only have an orgasim from oral in hobby related situations

2. I get extremely turned on when I watch a man masturbate.

3. I don't like fingers in my vay (vagina)
The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Those three books are my absolute favorite one-hand reading material!
1. I miss BBBJ's. It's been 2 years since the last one.
2. Having a sugarbaby who had access to more info than a provider screwed up my hobby life. Now my SO watches every penny I spend.
3. On the other hand the money I'm saving might come handy for a good divorce attorney so that BBBJ's can be brought to my life.
1. I nearly lost it once when I saw a long-legged provider in heels leave a social event and ease her way into the driver's seat of a beautiful Corvette. I have fantasies about her, me, and the car that involve the stick shift but I'm too embarrased to inquire about it.

2. I like the Tumblr sites where they show a woman fully clothed, then unclothed. Can daydream with that for hours.
1.) I NEVER thought I would like TUMA until I had it done on me. Holy shit! Add that to a slow moving and wet hand job can really elevate the experience.
2.) I was never able to bust a nut from a BBBJ until I had it done by a "professional" so now the hobby has ruined it for civie girls.
1. The movie sene of Camoron Dias fucking the windshield of a sports car, it was to much for a Datyman

2. Rough sex does not turn me on especially spitting.

IB
1. I really enjoy making out, gets my motor really running

2. I hate it when I am not fully turned on. Makes my esteem low
1. I have been known to look exactly like my avatar . Especially at October socials in San Antonio.

2. I have discovered that some of you ladies have a "thing" for winged mammals.
What's up with that?

1. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
2. See no.1 Originally Posted by madmilo69

Dang it!
You beat me to the punch.
Been told "you eat pussy like a woman does" more than a couple of times.....
quote--2. I have discovered that some of you ladies have a "thing" for winged mammals.
What's up with that?

I am a fan of gothic and dark mysteries....so I like bats {and vampires}!! ;p;
1: I procrastinate sometimes.
I AM ANNOYED BY ANNIE SPRINKLE !!! SHE IS KIND OF LIKE ... SO SIMILAR TO ME THAT I FIND HER OFF PUTTING !!! FREUD CALLS IT " THE NARCISSISM OF SMALL DIFFERENCES " !!! I AM A SPRINKLE HATER : (

I HAVE BEEN FISTED BY SMALL HANDS ONLY IN MY VAGINA : )
oh darling don't be annoyed by the similarities, revel in it. if u meet her in person you will adore and worship her as I do. she is the coolest, smartest, kindest most special woman u will ever meet. she is a dear sweet women and no way u could do anything but worship and adore her once u meet her. the are a few goddess among us and she is one.
1. When sex with me becomes not an option unexpectedly I'll take my gentleman caller on a OTC date.

2. I "reach my destination" much faster doing greek which is why I love it so.