The Perfect Gift for Him

sure, it's all just money to you! What happened to romance?! Ladies, please give RK a watch so he can find true love. Originally Posted by SR Only
LMAO!! Touche' SR...Touche'. and a Merry F'n Christmas...lol.
How to gain his even more undying affection without inducing the wrath of the suspicious woman? A worthy question indeed. Although many ladies here are offering Holiday Rates, I would think we are discussing something for the VSF (Very Special Friends).

So, a couple of thoughts. A gift card, but to a place where he might not shop for himself at this time of year, like Best Buy, or Fry's, or maybe just an iTunes card. Books ARE really good, even though they may be getting old. They can be such a personl gift, ya know? And a final thought, some little motivational item, like the Successories desk plaques from back in the day. Something unobtrusive he can put in his office to remind him of you. Might be a great subconcious marketing play, as well

And a Very Merry Christmas to All,
Santa Tex
Word!
I find the holiday season stressful when it comes to gifts. My "husbands" get me lovely gifts, and I either can't reciprocate in quality, or find myself getting stage fright and not knowing what to get at all.

There is something about time pressured gift buying that makes my brain collapse.

However, when it comes to random gifts, I never have a problem. As I'm traveling or going out, I find things that remind me of a moment we shared, something he said, or an inside joke. I secretly hope my random gift buying makes up for lack of gifts around holidays and birthdays.

I am my default gift on holidays. I'm thinking of surprising one gent friend with an unexpected visit to his city, so when he comes home and opens the door he'll find me kneeling in lingerie, hands bound behind my back and blindfolded with a "You're Invited" card ("to make me your slut" on the inside), hopefully he'll find that delightful. [Before anyone asks, he's single]
The perfect gift for him................me with nothing on but a bow on my head
thats what im giving

merry christmas!!
thats what im giving

merry christmas!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Giving???? If it's free, I'm in!!! [Especially you. I've heard you have real talent. ]
  • Tetas
  • 12-14-2010, 12:16 PM
I second the OP's thoughts for different and unexpected gifts for the guy's in your life.
There's only so many shirts, ties and Home Depot cards the average guy can handle.
Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's like giving your female SO a gift certificate, sure it may be practical so that she can pick the size or style or whatever, but what she really wants is something from the heart that you picked out.
Sometimes it would be nice to have someone expend the same thought and feelings on me.

One of the best gifts I ever received from a girlfriend was a remote control 4X4 truck that would run about 20 MPH.
I was in my mid-20s and it was so unexpected and from out in left field that really made my day.
That's the bad thing about Christmas for an adult, not enough toys under the tree. I'll buy my own tools and clothes, give me something to lighten the heart and bring out the little boy in me.
How about some "Bitch Free Day" coupons. When you hand her the coupon, no more bitching that day.

Even a harder coupon (and probably impossible), some "Bitch Free Topic Days" coupon. When you hand her the coupon, she can't bitch about that topic ever again.

Notice, the suggestion is in the plural. It's not really worthwhile unless there are several coupons. Suggestion: 12. You know, the 12 days of Christmas. Or the 12 months out of the year...
I find the holiday season stressful when it comes to gifts. My "husbands" get me lovely gifts, and I either can't reciprocate in quality, or find myself getting stage fright and not knowing what to get at all. There is something about time pressured gift buying that makes my brain collapse.

I am my default gift on holidays. I'm thinking of surprising one gent friend with an unexpected visit to his city, so when he comes home and opens the door he'll find me kneeling in lingerie, hands bound behind my back and blindfolded with a "You're Invited" card ("to make me your slut" on the inside), hopefully he'll find that delightful. [Before anyone asks, he's single] Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Lauren, I am soooo happy you are coming to Dallas for Christmas

This would definitely be the BESTEST Christmas present ever, IMHO.

Santa Tex
I am my default gift on holidays. I'm thinking of surprising one gent friend with an unexpected visit to his city, so when he comes home and opens the door he'll find me kneeling in lingerie, hands bound behind my back and blindfolded with a "You're Invited" card ("to make me your slut" on the inside), hopefully he'll find that delightful. [Before anyone asks, he's single] Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Oh, I'm sure he'll love it! It's kind of gift for you too, no?
One time I was asking some male friends for advice on an apology gift for a guy—flowers didn't seem quite as right to give to a man as a woman—and they unanimously said sex. That felt like a cop-out too though, because it was what I really wanted for myself anyway.
I am getting and am woozy by the mental image of this. That is one VERY lucky gentleman. Merry Christmas indeed!
I'm giving these to my gentlemen friends who travel a lot.
I'm giving these to my gentlemen friends who travel a lot. Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria
Kewl!!!!
I'm giving these to my gentlemen friends who travel a lot. Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria
Note to self...be Victoria's friend! Excellent...
An I-tunes playlist, specific to the man can be a great present -- music is sensual and can bring up memories of time together; places you've been. You make a playlist, press the arrow and send as a gift -- just make sure you name it something innocuous so he leave it as a play list on his I Pod without worry.