BP Nightmare

Man, that's so tasteless I'm waiting for the "if Michael Jackson had taken Elvis' sh*t for him they'd both still be here" stuff to start.

The poor girl needs to eat. I wouldn't go there for health reasons. Much less for the fact that it would be like f*cking a bag of wrenches.
I just made some black eyed peas, corn bread and sweet tea. She's welcome to as much as she wants. I'll be happy to make her some cookies for desert.
To Torito and phildo:

My apologies.
Just joking, but maybe she's the provider that proves the saying, the closer to the bone... But seriously, if she's not ill and is happy, so what? In any case, it ain't up to me.
Each their own. If she is happy in her own skin, who cares what others think. And I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would find her very HOT.

I personally think she is too thin but hey, it takes all kinds to make this world what it is... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I am 100% with you on that~!
maybe she's the provider that proves the saying, the closer to the bone... Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
What's the rest of it? Never heard that one
What's the rest of it? Never heard that one Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Closest to the bone / Sweeter is the meat / Last slice of Virginia ham / Is the best that you can eat. Louis Prima, tho ISTR a cover by ¿Kris Kristopherson?
That's it.
Thats waaaay too thin! I am pretty thin but not skeletons!!
I've known providers who have medical conditions that dictate what they can and can't eat. I'm not going to judge her, or make fun of her.
This thread is sickening. I expect snide comments from the guys unfortunately, but I thought the ladies would have more class, but their comments were worse than the guys. They seemed to really enjoy tearing down this young lady. I bet the ladies wouldn't have poked fun at this lady if she had been overweight. A lot of people have weight issues. Why call out this lady and ridicule her?
I'm with you on this one BigEddie....
This thread is sickening. I expect snide comments from the guys unfortunately, but I thought the ladies would have more class, but their comments were worse than the guys. They seemed to really enjoy tearing down this young lady. I bet the ladies wouldn't have poked fun at this lady if she had been overweight. A lot of people have weight issues. Why call out this lady and ridicule her? Originally Posted by BigEddie
Oh, I highly suspect that if a woman was overweight and it was part of a topic, rude remarks would be there all over the map. See the Mama Cass post above.

With that being said, it's disappointing to read a lot of what has been posted. By men and women alike.

'Tis the season. Always, it seems.

Elisabeth
Maybe she burns a lot of calories having sex!
The subject of weight is always a touchy thing to talk about..... And leave it to a guy to bring it up. LOL.

Just kidding guys....well, kind of...