Countdown to 50.....

Happy Birthday Sweetheart !!! If your...birthday Is July 19th... that's pretty freaking awesome !!! SO is mine!!! I will be 40 - something !!! Ha ha ha !!! Horny ... happy.... celebrating and. Confident !!! That's us !!! Have a super great.birthday... you awesome woman !!!! Love... Jill ....
Great day for a bday.
Happy Birthday, 50 licks.( I mean wishes LOL.) Originally Posted by Blackness0905
Hmmmmmm, 50 licks sounds good too.
I want 50 licks !!! If those are spankings !!! Lol !!! But I will hush ... Hope Sunday is the best birthday ever ..... for both of us !!!
50 licks on the clit might be more fun for me.....
Thursday will be my last full day in Killeen this week.
TGIF!!!!!

It's a frisky Friday for me. But I'm frisky every day....

I am heading back to Austin today for RW parties tonight and tomorrow to celebrate turning 50 on Sunday!!

Next time y'all see me up here, I'll officially be 50!

Thank you, KILLEEN for making my last week in my 40's a fun one!!
IT'S official, I'm now 50 and feeling frisky.
But only up there Tues evening to Thursday morning this coming week!
Happy Birthday to us ...Happy birthday to us ...Happy Birthday to Tammie and Naughty bbw... Happy Birthday to us !!! And many moooorrrrrre!!! ♡♡♡♡ many....blessings to you Tammie!!! ♡♡♡♡
Thank you Naughty. Happy bday to you as well.
Thanks !!! It was pretty darn great !!! I got my good health back ~ and i spent much of the day ... doing fun things with my 8 year old son .... The Minions movie . Oh my !!!! :/ now back to work .... I love work !!!! lol .
I saw Ant-man with my daughter after she embarrassed me by telling the waiter at Texas Roadhouse that it was my bday.