Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

You don't like the story so you think it's fishy....that is really insightful. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just a nice way of saying you fell for a bullshit story and did not research it at all. Mainly because you were so excited by the thought you may have actually found some dirt on someone.
To elaborate, the video was cut and spliced to say whetever they wanted it to say. And that is really all you needed to throw up another threAD for the uninformed ranks.
Just a nice way of saying you fell for a bullshit story and did not research it at all. Mainly because you were so excited by the thought you may have actually found some dirt on someone.
To elaborate, the video was cut and spliced to say whetever they wanted it to say. And that is really all you needed to throw up another threAD for the uninformed ranks. Originally Posted by slingblade

So you want to go on record right now that Planned Parenthood is not selling biological material that is the result of abortions? Is that what you're saying?
So you want to go on record right now that Planned Parenthood is not selling biological material that is the result of abortions? Is that what you're saying? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So now the baby parts are called "biological material" isn't that special!

I will simply say the story is a fabrication and seeing that they had to edit it, they must not have any real evidence. We will see soon enough.
I suspect Planned Parenthood is skating just close enough to the legalities of what ever it is they are doing as to stay under the radar.

They know that the "harvesting" of body parts from aborted fetuses would turn even the most visceral of those that worship at the alter of the stirrups table queezy. It becons of the atrocities of the Nazi's and their experiments on Jews and other inferiors to "improve" the race.

That is why I am saying that the video is probably bogus. Come on, nobody could so calmly, and so matter of factly discuss this subject in the manner that the woman in that video does.

After all, we are talking about a future human life.
More than three hours of footage shot and edited.

They've pulled the BULL over your eyes again, JDrunk.

What a maroon you are, JDrunk!
JD Jizzy Pants, in an orgasmic rush to go to presses, has shit the bed again. No truth to the story, dumbass. Nice try.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015...d-controversy/

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...e-edits/204419

What a maroon you are, JDrunk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is on a "Potassium" high
Media Matters is a reliable source???? Since when?

The story stands. Planned Parenthood is acting like a slaughter house. They are "processing" unborn children for their parts.

The biological matter comment was sarcasm....jeeze, it's like I'm talking to five year olds sometimes that don't have a full grasp on English.

Answer me this, since PP maintains that what they are "harvesting" is nothing more than a clump of cells, why were hearts, lungs, and livers mentioned? Those are clumps of cells, those are body parts. I'm going to go back to Nazi Baby Killer for you since it is soooo appropriate. You're part of the new holocaust you vicious fuck wad.
Media Matters is a reliable source???? Since when?

The story stands. Planned Parenthood is acting like a slaughter house. They are "processing" unborn children for their parts.

The biological matter comment was sarcasm....jeeze, it's like I'm talking to five year olds sometimes that don't have a full grasp on English.

Answer me this, since PP maintains that what they are "harvesting" is nothing more than a clump of cells, why were hearts, lungs, and livers mentioned? Those are clumps of cells, those are body parts. I'm going to go back to Nazi Baby Killer for you since it is soooo appropriate. You're part of the new holocaust you vicious fuck wad. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Ahhh, but WND news is ok, right? JD has spoken, the story stands

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ood-video.html

So this is a terrible, terrible thing, but it's ok for you to inject sarcasm into the middle of it? Idiot.
So you want to go on record right now that Planned Parenthood is not selling biological material that is the result of abortions? Is that what you're saying? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If he won't I will barleycornball, it is a bogus report.
  • DSK
  • 07-15-2015, 08:24 PM

What a maroon you are, JDrunk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If he is a maroon, are you a fagoon?
  • DSK
  • 07-15-2015, 08:25 PM
Ahhh, but WND news is ok, right? JD has spoken, the story stands

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ood-video.html

So this is a terrible, terrible thing, but it's ok for you to inject sarcasm into the middle of it? Idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is against the law to sell body parts, is it not?
So now the baby parts are called "biological material" isn't that special!

I will simply say the story is a fabrication and seeing that they had to edit it, they must not have any real evidence. We will see soon enough. Originally Posted by slingblade
So you agree that the parts are from a baby? So your saying that their not selling parts but its okay to kill babies? Isn't that special!
Wasn't this story in the NYT? Margaret Sanger was a Hitler-Class monster, and Planned Parenthood should be prosecuted. I'm pro-choice, but this is way over the line.
Wasn't this story in the NYT? Margaret Sanger was a Hitler-Class monster, and Planned Parenthood should be prosecuted. I'm pro-choice, but this is way over the line. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hate to agree in part, but I must. Sanger was an important individual who did some great things for women, but her views on many other things were questionable, to say the least. Her goal to give women more choice over their bodies and when to have children, is laudable.

I don't agree that she was a Hitler-class monster. She denounced the Nazis and their eugenics program. She helped to begin women's clinics in black neighborhoods. Neither negates her questionable stances on several issues. No person of this stature will ever stand up to scrutiny. One of her oft-used quotes is about not wanting it to get out that their healthcare efforts in the community were in any way a form of exterminating the black race. It's a quote that has been misused down through the years. She did not want the community to think they were trying to mimic what was happening in the Jim Crow South at the time, with sterilization efforts, etc.