muscle heads

• Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 02:30 PM
DEAR JOHN , sorry man I can't help myself on this ( I'm just a smart ass, or just an ass, your choice) my charger did have a/c , 8 track, power windows and seats, seated 5 comfortably . But most of the time 4 with a quarter keg of beer. AMBER what do you want with a stang, I'm going to get that car, when I do, I'll take you for a test drive, It will pin you back in the set when I jump on it. Lol. Or is that like the Molly Hatchet tune Flirtin with Disaster. Lmao.
I'll probably be headed out to Kemah tonight. They always have some muscle cars out there and it's nice to just hang out. Home Depot, off 146 on hwy 2094, about a half mile from hwy 146.
AMBER what do you want with a stang, I'm going to get that car, when I do, I'll take you for a test drive, It will pin you back in the set when I jump on it. Lol. Or is that like the Molly Hatchet tune Flirtin with Disaster. Lmao. Originally Posted by seedman55

I'm going to hold you to that!!!
I had a 72 chevele several years back and it was the most fun I've ever had driving a car. I want to get a 68 thru 72 chevy swb truck for a driver. Man I want to get that so bad.
  • Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm going to hold you to that!!! Originally Posted by allofamber
Shit I don't know what to say, fucking amazing I'm speechless,I got it now. Is that a promise?
  • Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 04:40 PM
I had a 72 chevele several years back and it was the most fun I've ever had driving a car. I want to get a 68 thru 72 chevy swb truck for a driver. Man I want to get that so bad. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA that was one of my fav's never had one but always admired them. One thing about the cars we are all talking about, you had them in cherry condition, even a skinny ugly mofo like me could shag some decent looking trim.
Shit I don't know what to say, fucking amazing I'm speechless,I got it now. Is that a promise? Originally Posted by seedman55
YEP!...something about muscle cars just does it for me....sexy pieces of art.
I picked up my dream car not too long ago. It will cost a lot to fix it....but, it is on its way to restoration as we speak.
  • Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 05:28 PM
DH what are you working on?
  • Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 06:31 PM
YEP!...something about muscle cars just does it for me....sexy pieces of art. Originally Posted by allofamber
Got a feeling someone is in for the ride of their life, not quite sure who tho.
69 camaro
DH ya can't go wrong there.

Of all the old trucks I always thought the early 50's ford trucks had the best body style.
Not a real muscle car but yet my old college car:

However the 66 , is what I would own one day:

• Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Htowner, rivies are so close to being there, beautifull styling, usualy had 454 , man I wouldn't mind one of those either. Maybe not worth the big bucks fully restored like some of the others, but non the less great wheels.
Have you noticed that this Site has some pretty knowledgable people on it, guys who have seen a lot, have done a lot, and never looked back or apologized for any of it. Originally Posted by seedman55

Yes we have seen a lot and done a lot . . . But unfortunately we have forgotten a lot, too.