Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Hildabeast's Email Account

• shanm
  • 07-24-2015, 01:02 PM
We all know that 'deserves' doesn't always mean someone gets it. You said there was a probe. Now your source has walked it back and a top Dem has come out and said there was no probe asked for. I don't care whether she gets probed or not. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But there is a probe. It's 10 foot long and it's up IB's ass.
Cumming's is a demonstrable dim-retard liar, you goofy, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and there are multiple sources quoting Andrea Williams claim that some of the emails Hildabeast sent "were classified when they were sent and are classified now," and that makes Hildabeast a criminal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas

The articles published by your MSM favorites kinda prove you'd be the one with your knickers down and your head up your ass, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you listen to the press when it suits you, but when it doesn't, you don't listen anymore. Ok, got it. Dumbass.
But there is a probe. It's 10 foot long and it's up IB's ass. Originally Posted by shanm
The difference being that he LIKES that probe.
But there is a probe. It's 10 foot long and it's up IB's ass. Originally Posted by shanm
You'd be the lib-retarded LGBT advocate that specializes in having 10 ft probes shoved up your lib-retarded ass, shamman. You bent over and voted for Odumbo, shamman!

So you listen to the press when it suits you, but when it doesn't, you don't listen anymore. Ok, got it. Dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you don't listen to the press when it suits you so that you can suspend all conscious thought and do the bidding of your partisan masters, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That's obvious.

The difference being that he LIKES that probe. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's your specialty, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Look like IBchickendick has been caught with his pants down to his ankles once again!

fuckin dipshit! Originally Posted by shanm
You seem to like catching men with their pants down, don't you? I'll bet you're glad Wormy is back!
  • shanm
  • 07-24-2015, 03:06 PM
You seem to like catching men with their pants down, don't you? I'll bet you're glad Wormy is back! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ok COGay, seems like an ultimate fantasy of yours. IBChickendick can satisfy all your needs.
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/24...lintons-emails

"I spoke personally to the State Department inspector general on Thursday, and he said he never asked the Justice Department to launch a criminal investigation of Secretary Clinton's email usage,” Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Friday in a statement. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh, if Cummings said it then it must be true. That senile old party hack wouldn't know the truth if it tattooed itself on his ass.
Oh, if Cummings said it then it must be true. That senile old party hack wouldn't know the truth if it tattooed itself on his ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why would he state something so unequivocally if it could easily be proven false? You putting your faith in the good ole NYT? I thought you had more sense than that.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. I know this, because several times you've been confronted with it and you don't recognize it.
Ok COGay, seems like an ultimate fantasy of yours. IBChickendick can satisfy all your needs. Originally Posted by shanm
You'd be the cock-sucking dimretard that is on record supporting your LBGT agenda, shamman.

Why would he state something so unequivocally if it could easily be proven false? You putting your faith in the good ole NYT? I thought you had more sense than that.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. I know this, because several times you've been confronted with it and you don't recognize it.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Keep sucking on Cumming's lying, dimretard cock, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Official: Clinton emails included classified information
By Elise Labott, CNN
Updated 3:14 PM ET, Fri July 24, 2015
Federal investigators want Justice Department probe of Hillary Clinton emails
By EVAN HALPER, Friday, July 24, 2015 Los Angeles Times
Investigators Seek Justice Department Inquiry Over Hillary Clinton Emails
Zeke J Miller, Friday, July 24, 2015 Updated: 12:20 PM ET TIME
Hillary's email troubles deepen
By Martin Matishak and Ben Kamisar - 07/24/15 04:46 PM EDT

Federal officials on Friday confirmed they have been asked to investigate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of State, deepening the political controversy surrounding the 2016 Democratic front-runner. The Hill
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your ass again, IBUtthurt.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. I know this, because several times you've been confronted with it and you don't recognize it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Most habitual liars state their lies unequivocally to get you to believe them. You, they don't have to worry about.
Most habitual liars state their lies unequivocally to get you to believe them. You, they don't have to worry about. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
go suck Davy Crockett's dick, you old queen.
Oh, come on idiot. That's Daniel Boone, not Davy Crockett. Same actor, different character.

By the way, your source has been busted. The New York Times altered the story about Hillary and you bought into it. Try this;

http://www.politico.com//blogs/media...ry-211176.html

By the way, if you insult Daniel Boone then you're insulting family. His son married a gggg aunt of my family.
Oh, come on idiot. That's Daniel Boone, not Davy Crockett. Same actor, different character.

By the way, your source has been busted. The New York Times altered the story about Hillary and you bought into it. Try this;

http://www.politico.com//blogs/media...ry-211176.html

By the way, if you insult Daniel Boone then you're insulting family. His son married a gggg aunt of my family. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm not the one who started this thread by referencing that NYT article, that would IB chicken dick.

Fuck Daniel Boone, fuck Davy Crocket, fuck all them jizzmoppers. I'm not old enough to remember when it ran the first time, how the fuck should I know which forest creature fucker you're using as an avatar now?

Suck Howdy Doody's dick while you're at it.
Ok COGay, seems like an ultimate fantasy of yours. IBChickendick can satisfy all your needs. Originally Posted by shanm
You brought it up. Don't worry, you and Wormy are free to marry now. I know a baker you can call.