West Texas is big so ???????????????

everything is bigger in TX
Cool, thanks for the info... EL Paso is on the way to Tuscon and Scottsdale.. Be patient, I have thought about you too..

One the way Bozo, just won't know when til Sunday or Monday.. Originally Posted by miss_leah
Indeed it is. 7hrs from ELP to PHX, I make that drive a lot as I live in PHX. Let me know when you are coming this way!
Will do!!
  • td476
  • 12-21-2010, 09:11 AM
We are most definitely excited about your visit our way. If I am in town when you come I will definitely be contacting you!!
No matter where you do in West Texas you will love the guys are more than great here
Thanks Bailey!!!
You are so welcome if you come to Amarillo and have some free time let me know maybe we can meet for a drink or dinner
Sweet!! Sounds good...
You are so welcome if you come to Amarillo and have some free time let me know maybe we can meet for a drink or dinner Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Sweet!! Sounds good... Originally Posted by miss_leah

Damn, wish I could be there for that.
Guess it falls to Johnnybax to take these lovely ladies out to dinner!!
Lol, ladies have to eat too.... I enjoy being taken out to eat.. Wink.. Wink... I have to eat 3 times a day.. LOL>>>>
Hi Leah!

I +1 w/ Bailey....
You can't go wrong ever with the W TX gents, they are fantastic! Truly a bunch of sweet guys. Your trip will go well. It's a big commute driving to all the different cities, but well worth it. And as Chica Chaser mentioned about El Paso, I based here and I know the gents here always look forward to a reputable provider coming into town Have fun and be safe. If you have any questions, dont hestiate to ask...pm me or call if you don't want it posted on the board.

Happy Holidays!

Ash
Thanks so much Ashley!!! You sound so sweet!!! The drive is a bit annoying at times, this summer I went to CT and back.. Stopping ever where in between!! I love the travel, it is 1/3 of the fun. Other 2/3's is meeting great people and making great memories... I love this life!! Enjoying yourself is truly priceless...

If I make it your way, I will surely call you.. May call even if I don't...
+1 for Lubbock
Leah, if you come out here and do not stop in Abilene, your butt is gonna be in a crack !!

After all I have talked to you about !!!