Your Signature Move

The last thing i want in this business transaction is my signature on anything. I just make sure they get the Secretary of the Treasury signature to assure prompt and outstanding service and then done and leave the swimmers to fend for themselves wherever they were deposited.
lmao

Mine is the Raging Bull. I get her in doggy, grab her hair, then lean over and whisper in her ear "I cut the condom and have no money". Then I hold on as she bucks.
Make a girl squirt from DATY. It's amazing how many girls don't realize they all can squirt. just ask the newbie I saw yesterday. her body did this when the biggest geyser hit. She about broke my next.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Of course they all squirt. Right from the first day of their lives.
My signature move is placing the full donation in plain sight with no haggling or shortages.
Standing K9 in the Capt Morgan stance, gets em every time :-)
My signature move is placing the full donation in plain sight with no haggling or shortages. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
That's what's up!
Mine is to wear a sheet over my body with an eye slit and a Hoke for my penis. I'm truly horrorfing to look at
Cleanup with "hospital grade" antibacterial soap.
You guys are cracking me up!

My signature move is cowgirl, right foot on the bed/knee up...leaning my body slightly to the left while I ride up and down on your bare cock ever so slowly to find my squirt-spot with the head of your cock... Then I squirt and gush all over you while picking up the pace... Then I slow down again to find the sweet spot and repeat until we are both satisfied.

I'm fairly certain that move is unique to me! Originally Posted by milfy2002
UMMMM, Giddy up

Make a girl squirt from DATY. It's amazing how many girls don't realize they all can squirt. just ask the newbie I saw yesterday. her body did this when the biggest geyser hit. She about broke my next.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I have a new mission, I want to fuck a lady doing the crab walk

Whem I get my nut and leave.

No bullshit hanging around and wanting to be friends. No cuddling for the last 10 or 15 minutes.

I'm off like grammas pajamas! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Don't let Maxi read that or you'll have 3 pages of threads telling you how despicable of a hobbyist you are and how much you hate whores and your penis.

lmao

Mine is the Raging Bull. I get her in doggy, grab her hair, then lean over and whisper in her ear "I cut the condom and have no money". Then I hold on as she bucks. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Fucking hilarious

Cleanup with "hospital grade" antibacterial soap. Originally Posted by alaine
UMMMMM will there be any skin on my balls after this????

Don't let Maxi read that or you'll have 3 pages of threads telling you how despicable of a hobbyist you are and how much you hate whores and your penis.

Originally Posted by blowmypop23
You know me sooooo well! LOL

Mine is....damn baby....I ain't REAL...why am I in your fantasy world. Place your money on the bedside table and slowly back outta the room. LOL

My only sig move..... the O thing. Volcanic explosions and aftershocks.....always afraid I'm gonna hurt someone. It's twue! It's twue! Not only that....but it's REAL.....LOL
  • anita
  • 08-15-2015, 12:40 AM
My signature move is being helpful moving stuff around. I show up to their homes and make out on the couch, they'd say "let's take this upstairs" and I would be like "sure! You grab one side and I'll grab the other".
My signature move is being helpful moving stuff around. I show up to their homes and make out on the couch, they'd say "let's take this upstairs" and I would be like "sure! You grab one side and I'll grab the other". Originally Posted by anita
This was actually the first thing I saw this morning and I choked and sputtered my coffee everywhere.....LOL! It's gonna be a great day in the neighborhood! Thanks for making me laugh!
I give her 15 minute notice that I'm on my way and I'm hungry so there better be a sammich ready and waiting. When I get to her place I leave my muddy shoes on and I go straight to her bathroom to take a piss (and piss all over the floor). Come out of the bathroom and wipe my hands on her ass. When she goes back to the kitchen, cause she forgot my beer, I go through her purse and take all her cash. While she cleans the kitchen I crash on her couch, scratch, burp, fart, channel surfing and asking every minute if she's ready to fuck. When we get to the bedroom I face fuck her then bust a nut on her curtains. While she's cleaning the cum off the curtains I leave skid marks on her sheets. Get dressed, give her a peck on the cheek, slap on the ass then off to the titty bar. The Boyfriend Maneuver.
I give her 15 minute notice that I'm on my way and I'm hungry so there better be a sammich ready and waiting. When I get to her place I leave my muddy shoes on and I go straight to he bathroom to take a piss (and piss all over the floor). Come out of the bathroom and wipe my hands on her ass. When she goes back to the kitchen, cause she forgot my beer, I go through her purse and take all her cash. While she cleans the kitchen I crash on her couch, scratch, burp, fart, channel surfing and asking every minute if she's ready to fuck. When we get to the bedroom I face fuck her then bust a nut on her curtains. While she's cleaning the cum off the curtains I leave skid marks on her sheets. Get dressed, give her a peck on the cheek, slap on the ass then off to the titty bar. The Boyfriend Maneuver. Originally Posted by Hercules

3rd laugh of the morning! I'm batting a 100%. Does it get better than that? btw....you're a frigging idiot! LOL Don't take that wrong,,,,it was truly meant as a compliment! Thanks for contributing to my laughfest this morning!
  • Ashi
  • 08-15-2015, 08:26 AM
I like Milfy's signature move! I am not sure about mine... I am kind of a regular guy, nothing special. Maybe total immersive eye contact ...I love to look at my partner's face while getting lost in lust. And I love the cuddling. Too bad I usually run out of time and it is left off ... or lasts 90 seconds before the water bottle prize is awarded.