The Don Speaks and all listen.

So who is it on this site that does not PREFER BBFS to CFS when having sex? You are lying if you say otherwise.

Trouble is, because of all the scenarios that can go wrong with doing BBFS, especially with those who fuck different people on a daily/multi times a day, the factor of one or more of those bad things happening increases exponentially.
I had to read the post a couple of times and look at his reviews to understand but I think I've got it figured out. The OP want's to keep all his great BB AMP girls a secret. As if everybody on this board doesn't already know about AMP's.
Then why not post it in the amp forum?
Then why not post it in the amp forum? Originally Posted by blowmypop23
It was moved from a 'reviews' forum to coed.
It was moved from a 'reviews' forum to coed. Originally Posted by TXRocket
It was in the Independent Reviews forum. I wondered at the time why he didn't post it in the AMP forum, but I assume he had his reasons.

Btw, Kitty, thanks for sticking up for me, although I didn't take offense to Vi's post. She was right that my comment was a little salty, which is why I seek protection so I do not rust
  • !VI!
  • 09-07-2015, 03:41 PM
All I can say is "wow" I've been gone two years and I come back to find BBFS is being offered out in the open and a well-respected hobbyist like Tinman is insulted for valuing his life along with the rest of us who still do, value ourselves, that is? Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Lol down kitty you read way too deep lol

To man is cool, but that post made him taste salty, and it's not your cup of tea I get it, I on other hand love sex and the fruits of the labor. And technically bbfs optional isn't bbfs required lol

It's a hobby have fun with it
  • !VI!
  • 09-07-2015, 03:47 PM
It was in the Independent Reviews forum. I wondered at the time why he didn't post it in the AMP forum, but I assume he had his reasons.

Btw, Kitty, thanks for sticking up for me, although I didn't take offense to Vi's post. She was right that my comment was a little salty, which is why I seek protection so I do not rust Originally Posted by TinMan

See this is the way to take a light hearted comment <3 thank you metal man

It's better you not get rusty, some rust no oil can fix

Me on the other hand WD-CP keeps me oiled up like a well maintained mustang
To each his/her own.

I like not having to WORRY after the fact or any day that I wake up not feeling quite like myself.
  • DSK
  • 09-07-2015, 05:47 PM
So in other words should we just lie in our reviews or have a state of amnesia when we write the reviews?
Basically, you have just told the ECCIE world by your own admission- don't trust your reviews because you are leaving out detailed info in your reviews- in other words your reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.
Should we lie about the price we pay too? I can understand if the lady pass gas during the session we leave that info out- but if she provides services- maybe some hobbyist would like to know that to possibly avoid her or schedule with her depending on that client's taste and preference(s)- detailed information can be helpful to us as well. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well put WE1911 - we need open, honest and informative reviews.
Self edit.

Too many manbitches on this board.

Some of them 69 with the mods.
  • !VI!
  • 09-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Self edit.

Too many manbitches on this board.

Some of them 69 with the mods. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
g...giggity? i think