Pope Francis...... Useful Idiot

Calling the Pope an idiot is blasphemous-hope you earn your spot in hell Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Surely you jest.

Look at the history of the Papacy. It is instilled with corruption, backstabbing, and downright criminal activity.

Just because a bunch of old men on Red Robes that swore off pussy declares that the Pope is Christ's advocate on Earth does not make it a fact.

And this latst Pope is a product of Argentina. He doesn't have a clue about how our economy works, and is ignorant of the type of initiative put forth by hard working entrepanuers in The USA that make the Country work.

If he wants to be so helpful, sell off all of the assets of the Catholic Church, give it to the poor, and go get a real job.

By the way. You say you are a born again Christian. Well guess what. The Catholic Church doesn't buy into that. They teach that the only way to receive salvation and forgiveness is through the Holy Confessional and Holy Sacraments, (communion), of the Church.
Religion is an instrument of control. Not faith. It guides people into bondage, not heaven. I'm not an atheist, but I am definitely not a religionist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right on, brother
Right on, brother Originally Posted by WombRaider
don't call anyone here your "brother" you are alone floating in a sea of liberal shit. timmy and assup are your "brothers' no one else will claim you.

Religion is an instrument of control. Not faith. It guides people into bondage, not heaven. I'm not an atheist, but I am definitely not a religionist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I understand that from you and anyone else. What I don't understand is the Pope the highest ranking religious figure of the Catholic Church making that statement. I was born Catholic. I am not as devout as I may have once was, but I am far from an atheist. I just find the Pope's statement a bit out of character.

Jim
waste of time. false belief. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well if the Pope is just a figure of false beliefs and there is no God then there is no such thing as sin. If there is no sin, I nor anyone else has any restraint. So if some young punk decides to rob a convenience store and shoot and kills the clerk is he not righteous in his own right? Now you might say he committed murder. Who is man to say another man's actions are a crime? Man can only judge another man's behavior by the teachings of God, weather you realize it or not.

Jim
It seems The a Pope poccess that same unique combination of stupidity snd naivete when it comes to understanding Despots and Represhive a regimes as our President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Having come from the region I suspect he has no illusions about the Castros, and more importantly his appearance does more for those Cubans who admire and respect him than the "powers to be" ... there or here. During a period of World History in which a religious war is being waged, solidifying his "base" is probably a wise and productive activity ... It was not long ago that the Vatican was threatened by ISIS.

Perhaps HE is going to inquire with Obaminable as to why he does little, if anything, to protect Christians from being raped, tortured, butchered, and mutilated....if he is a Christian.

Perhaps HE is going to inquire with Obaminable as to why he does little, if anything, to protect Christians from being raped, tortured, butchered, and mutilated....if he is a Christian. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Well lookee here ... the Supreme Ruler of Idiot Nation has issued his list of instructions for how the Pontiff and POTUS should conduct themselves during the upcoming Papal visit.

Now ... if the Supreme Ruler of Idiot Nation would just answer the "simple" question ... we could all be enlightened.

... Idiots ...
Well if the Pope is just a figure of false beliefs and there is no God then there is no such thing as sin. If there is no sin, I nor anyone else has any restraint. So if some young punk decides to rob a convenience store and shoot and kills the clerk is he not righteous in his own right? Now you might say he committed murder. Who is man to say another man's actions are a crime? Man can only judge another man's behavior by the teachings of God, weather you realize it or not.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I don't think that not believing in God means you think murder is ok.