gotta love those caring liberal democrats

The only play you back is butt play, you gay fucking dwarf. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Woomby-tunes.. you say that like you think gay butt sex is bad. I thought all you raging liberal Dems LOVED and SUPPORTED gay butt sex and thought it was a great thing. Why are you smack talking about it? Aren't you "Gay and Proud"?
Thread starts off with a coon, and ends up with butt fucking. Can't you retards talk aboout anything else? If not go to the other realm forum, bet you would fit right in.
Thread starts off with a coon, and ends up with butt fucking. Can't you retards talk aboout anything else? If not go to the other realm forum, bet you would fit right in. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not when Woomby-tunes joins the thread. He always manages to bring the talk about to his favorite subjects.. a) Butt Fucking Gay Sex or b) Glory Hole Jizz swallowing.

Its what he knows best.. please don't ask him talk about other stuff he knows nothing about, like guns or how long it takes to change magazine, etc.
Not when Woomby-tunes joins the thread. He always manages to bring the talk about to his favorite subjects.. a) Butt Fucking Gay Sex or b) Glory Hole Jizz swallowing.

Its what he knows best.. please don't ask him talk about other stuff he knows nothing about, like guns or how long it takes to change magazine, etc. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I am smart enough not to reply to him, and get sucked into a endless exchange.
I am smart enough not to reply to him, and get sucked into a endless exchange. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Smart not to bother with him perhaps.. but you miss so much fun winding him up and watching him go on his ranting rampages. Sorry.. just too much fun to pass up.

Its what he knows best.. please don't ask him talk about other stuff he knows nothing about, like guns or how long it takes to change magazine, etc. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
And he also doesn't know jack about economics ( with all the times he had his sorry ass handed to him in discussions over THAT topic ) or how wages are determined for a job ( with his constant rant over "minimum" wage and a " living" wage. )
And he also doesn't know jack about economics ( with all the times he had his sorry ass handed to him in discussions over THAT topic ) or how wages are determined for a job ( with his constant rant over "minimum" wage and a " living" wage. ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
oh he knows jack well. as in jack off and lick it. he's just too proud of a libtard to admit what a fag his is. fag.

Yawwnnn!

Fags, Negroids, Glory Holes and, hmmm, guns?

Wake me up when the shit gets real around here. This is REAL tired.